05 Nov 2019
Research article | 05 Nov 2019
Investigating the assimilation of CALIPSO global aerosol vertical observations using a four-dimensional ensemble Kalman filter
Yueming Cheng et al.
Total article views: 1,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,791 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,388 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,385 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 411 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 406 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol data assimilation in the MOCAGE chemical transport model during the TRAQA/ChArMEx campaign: lidar observations L. El Amraoui et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4645-2020
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- Enhanced Simulation of an Asian Dust Storm by Assimilating GCOM-C Observations Y. Cheng et al. 10.3390/rs13153020
- Uncertainty in Aerosol Optical Depth From Modern Aerosol‐Climate Models, Reanalyses, and Satellite Products A. Vogel et al. 10.1029/2021JD035483
- Three-dimensional variational assimilation of Lidar extinction profiles: Application to PM2.5 prediction in north China L. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118828
- Measurement Report: Determination of aerosol vertical features on different timescales over East Asia based on CATS aerosol products Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15307-2020
- Assimilating spaceborne lidar dust extinction can improve dust forecasts J. Escribano et al. 10.5194/acp-22-535-2022
- Impact of CALIPSO profile data assimilation on 3-D aerosol improvement in a size-resolved aerosol model H. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105877
- Assimilation of Both Column‐ and Layer‐Integrated Dust Opacity Observations in the Martian Atmosphere T. Ruan et al. 10.1029/2021EA001869
- Relating geostationary satellite measurements of aerosol optical depth (AOD) over East Asia to fine particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>): insights from the KORUS-AQ aircraft campaign and GEOS-Chem model simulations S. Zhai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16775-2021
- Observing system simulation experiment (OSSE)-quantitative evaluation of lidar observation networks to improve 3D aerosol forecasting in China H. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106069
- An Overall Uniformity Optimization Method of the Spherical Icosahedral Grid Based on the Optimal Transformation Theory F. Luo et al. 10.3390/atmos12111516
Latest update: 16 May 2022