Semi-quantitative understanding of source contribution to nitrous acid (HONO) based on 1 year of continuous observation at the SORPES station in eastern China
Yuliang Liu et al.
Total article views: 1,756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,599 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,193 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,189 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 410 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of ship direct emission on HONO sources in channel environment Y. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117819
- Characteristics of HONO and its impact on O3 formation in the Seoul Metropolitan Area during the Korea-US Air Quality study J. Gil et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118182
- Impact of air transport and secondary formation on haze pollution in the Yangtze River Delta: In situ online observations in Shanghai and Nanjing P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117350
- Denitrification is the major nitrous acid production pathway in boreal agricultural soils H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00125-7
- Pollution characteristics and potential sources of nitrous acid (HONO) in early autumn 2018 of Beijing C. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139317
- High-resolution vertical distribution and sources of HONO and NO<sub>2</sub> in the nocturnal boundary layer in urban Beijing, China F. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5071-2020
- Elucidating the effect of HONO on O3 pollution by a case study in southwest China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144127
- Impact of international shipping emissions on ozone and PM<sub>2.5</sub> in East Asia during summer: the important role of HONO and ClNO<sub>2</sub> J. Dai & T. Wang 10.5194/acp-21-8747-2021
- The promotion effect of nitrous acid on aerosol formation in wintertime in Beijing: the possible contribution of traffic-related emissions Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13023-2020
- Secondary aerosol formation and its linkage with synoptic conditions during winter haze pollution over eastern China T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138888
- Atmospheric nitrous acid (HONO) in an alternate process of haze pollution and ozone pollution in urban Beijing in summertime: Variations, sources and contribution to atmospheric photochemistry Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105689
- Seasonality of nitrous acid near an industry zone in the Yangtze River Delta region of China: Formation mechanisms and contribution to the atmospheric oxidation capacity Y. Ge et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118420
- Toward Building a Physical Proxy for Gas-Phase Sulfuric Acid Concentration Based on Its Budget Analysis in Polluted Yangtze River Delta, East China L. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00738
- High crop yield losses induced by potential HONO sources — A modelling study in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149929
- Vertical distributions of wintertime atmospheric nitrogenous compounds and the corresponding OH radicals production in Leshan, southwest China C. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.019
- Formation of condensable organic vapors from anthropogenic and biogenic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) is strongly perturbed by NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14789-2021
- Aerosol Promotes Peroxyacetyl Nitrate Formation During Winter in the North China Plain W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08157
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021