Articles | Volume 19, issue 20
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Black carbon physical and optical properties across northern India during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,399 with geography defined and 286 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,689 with geography defined and 114 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 710 with geography defined and 172 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black Carbon Concentration during Spring Season at High Altitude Urban Center in Eastern Himalayan Region of India K. Sharma et al. 10.5572/ajae.2021.149
- Seasonal contrast in size distributions and mixing state of black carbon and its association with PM<sub>1.0</sub> chemical composition from the eastern coast of India S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3965-2020
- Mixing state of refractory black carbon aerosol in the South Asian outflow over the northern Indian Ocean during winter S. Kompalli et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9173-2021
- Can Delhi's Pollution be Affected by Crop Fires in the Punjab Region? M. Takigawa et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-015
- Measurement report: Altitudinal variation of cloud condensation nuclei activation across the Indo-Gangetic Plain prior to monsoon onset and during peak monsoon periods: results from the SWAAMI field campaign M. Manoj et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8979-2021
- Characteristics and Source Apportionment of Black Carbon in the North China Plain Z. Yang et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4052416
- Characteristics and source apportionment of black carbon aerosol in the North China Plain Z. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106246
- Vertically resolved black carbon measurements and associated heating rates obtained using in situ balloon platform M. Ratnam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117541
- Light absorption enhancement of particulate matters and their source apportionment over the Asian continental outflow site and South Yellow Sea F. Cao et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11134-y
- Aging of biomass burning emissions in the Indo-Gangetic Plain outflow: Implications for black carbon light-absorption enhancement S. Kompalli et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106949
- Measurement report: Strong light absorption induced by aged biomass burning black carbon over the southeastern Tibetan Plateau in pre-monsoon season T. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8499-2021
- The Critical Role of Policy Enforcement in Achieving Health, Air Quality, and Climate Benefits from India’s Clean Electricity Transition W. Peng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01622
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023