Articles | Volume 19, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Studying the impact of biomass burning aerosol radiative and climate effects on the Amazon rainforest productivity with an Earth system model
Total article views: 3,439 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,439 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,214 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,552 with geography defined and 213 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 674 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 662 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of merging of historical and future climate data sets on land carbon cycle projections for South America C. Huntingford et al. 10.1002/cli2.24
- Characterizing and Quantifying African Dust Transport and Deposition to South America: Implications for the Phosphorus Budget in the Amazon Basin J. Prospero et al. 10.1029/2020GB006536
- Isolating Large‐Scale Smoke Impacts on Cloud and Precipitation Processes Over the Amazon With Convection Permitting Resolution R. Herbert et al. 10.1029/2021JD034615
- El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) event reduces CO<sub>2</sub> uptake of an Indonesian oil palm plantation C. Stiegler et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2873-2019
- Both near-surface and satellite remote sensing confirm drought legacy effect on tropical forest leaf phenology after 2015/2016 ENSO drought N. Gonçalves et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111489
- Aerosol radiative and climatic effects on ecosystem productivity and evapotranspiration H. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.10.006
- Dominant contribution of nitrogen compounds in precipitation chemistry in the Lake Victoria catchment (East Africa) A. Bakayoko et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe25c
- The 2017 Mega-Fires in Central Chile: Impacts on Regional Atmospheric Composition and Meteorology Assessed from Satellite Data and Chemistry-Transport Modeling R. Lapere et al. 10.3390/atmos12030344
- Emission of trace gases and aerosols from biomass burning – an updated assessment M. Andreae 10.5194/acp-19-8523-2019
- Postharvest Burning of Crop Residues in Home Stoves in a Rural Site of Daejeon, Korea: Its Impact to Atmospheric Carbonaceous Aerosol J. Jung & J. Kang 10.3390/atmos12020257
- Participatory intercomparison strategy for terrestrial carbon cycle models based on a service-oriented architecture S. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.future.2020.05.044
- Carbon and Beyond: The Biogeochemistry of Climate in a Rapidly Changing Amazon K. Covey et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.618401
- Evaluation of the chemical composition of hailstones from triple border Paraná, Santa Catarina (Brazil) and Argentina A. Beal et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.009
- Biogeochemical and biophysical responses to episodes of wildfire smoke from natural ecosystems in southwestern British Columbia, Canada S. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2333-2022
- Relative effects of open biomass burning and open crop straw burning on haze formation over central and eastern China: modeling study driven by constrained emissions K. Mehmood et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2419-2020
- Accurate Simulation of Both Sensitivity and Variability for Amazonian Photosynthesis: Is It Too Much to Ask? S. Gallup et al. 10.1029/2021MS002555
- Black Carbon Particles Physicochemical Real‐Time Data Set in a Cold City: Trends of Fall‐Winter BC Accumulation and COVID‐19 H. Li & P. Ariya 10.1029/2021JD035265
- The response of the Amazon ecosystem to the photosynthetically active radiation fields: integrating impacts of biomass burning aerosol and clouds in the NASA GEOS Earth system model H. Bian et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14177-2021
- Modeling the impacts of diffuse light fraction on photosynthesis in ORCHIDEE (v5453) land surface model Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5401-2020
- Cyclones of different sizes and underflow leakage for aerosol particles separation enhancement J. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124379
- Distinguishing the impacts of natural and anthropogenic aerosols on global gross primary productivity through diffuse fertilization effect H. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-22-693-2022
- Biogenic secondary organic aerosols: A review on formation mechanism, analytical challenges and environmental impacts M. Mahilang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127771
- Wildfire‐Smoke Aerosols Lead to Increased Light Use Efficiency Among Agricultural and Restored Wetland Land Uses in California's Central Valley K. Hemes et al. 10.1029/2019JG005380
- Characterization of the radiative impact of aerosols on CO<sub>2</sub> and energy fluxes in the Amazon deforestation arch using artificial neural networks R. Braghiere et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3439-2020
- Estimation of the effects of aerosol optical properties on peatland production in Rzecin, Poland K. Harenda et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108861
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023