Contributions of Nordic anthropogenic emissions on air pollution and premature mortality over the Nordic region and the Arctic
Total article views: 2,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,473 with geography defined and -35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,817 with geography defined and -138 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 656 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Present-Day and Future Pm2.5 and O3-Related Global and Regional Premature Mortality in the Evav6.0 Health Impact Assessment Model u. im et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4094648
- Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors for Monitoring Residential Wood Burning A. Hassani et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c03661
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) from wood combustion for residential heating: optimization of mitigation actions based on large-eddy simulations T. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12463-2021
- Hitting the hotspots – Targeted deployment of air source heat pump technology to deliver clean air communities and climate progress: A case study of Ireland E. Broin et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100155
- Modelling ultrafine particle number concentrations at address resolution in Denmark from 1979-2018 – Part 1: Regional and urban scale modelling and evaluation L. Frohn et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118631
- Advances in air quality research – current and emerging challenges R. Sokhi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4615-2022
- Assessing the contribution of global wildfire biomass burning to BaP contamination in the Arctic S. Song et al. 10.1016/j.ese.2022.100232
- The influence of residential wood combustion on the concentrations of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in four Nordic cities J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4333-2020
- Impact of city lockdown on the air quality of COVID-19-hit of Wuhan city X. Lian et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140556
- Citizen-operated mobile low-cost sensors for urban PM2.5 monitoring: field calibration, uncertainty estimation, and application A. Hassani et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2023.104607
- Is industrial pollution detrimental to public health? Evidence from the world’s most industrialised countries M. Rahman et al. 10.1186/s12889-021-11217-6
- Satellite mapping of air temperature under polar night conditions K. Sergei et al. 10.1080/10095020.2021.2003166
- Willingness to Pay for Renewably-Sourced Home Heating in the Fairbanks North Star Borough G. Roberts et al. 10.3390/en16083413
- Measurement report: The influence of traffic and new particle formation on the size distribution of 1–800 nm particles in Helsinki – a street canyon and an urban background station comparison M. Okuljar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9931-2021
- Present-day and future PM2.5 and O3-related global and regional premature mortality in the EVAv6.0 health impact assessment model U. Im et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114702
- Emissions and source allocation of carbonaceous air pollutants from wood stoves in developed countries: A review Y. Olsen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.10.007
- Deaths Attributable to Air Pollution in Nordic Countries: Disparities in the Estimates H. Lehtomäki et al. 10.3390/atmos11050467
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023