High-resolution (0.05° × 0.05°) NOx emissions in the Yangtze River Delta inferred from OMI
Hao Kong et al.
Total article views: 1,663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,509 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,118 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,110 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 403 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 399 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of reduced deposition of atmospheric nitrogen on coastal marine eco-system during substantial shift in human activities in the twenty-first century F. Mumtaz et al. 10.1080/19475705.2021.1949396
- Pinpointing nitrogen oxide emissions from space S. Beirle et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax9800
- Using a New Top‐Down Constrained Emissions Inventory to Attribute the Previously Unknown Source of Extreme Aerosol Loadings Observed Annually in the Monsoon Asia Free Troposphere S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021EF002167
- Mapping anthropogenic emissions in China at 1 km spatial resolution and its application in air quality modeling B. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2020.12.008
- Synoptic condition-driven summertime ozone formation regime in Shanghai and the implication for dynamic ozone control strategies H. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141130
- Formation pathways and sources of size-segregated nitrate aerosols in a megacity identified by dual isotopes Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118708
- Characterization and Source Apportionment of Fine Particles during a Heavy Pollution Episode over the Yangtze River Delta, China L. Xia et al. 10.3390/atmos11070720
- Inverse modeling of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions over China using multisensor satellite data – Part 1: Formulation and sensitivity analysis Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6631-2020
- Multisensor and Multimodel Monitoring and Investigation of a Wintertime Air Pollution Event Ahead of a Cold Front Over Eastern China X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033538
- Quantifying Contributions of Local Emissions and Regional Transport to NOX in Beijing Using TROPOMI Constrained WRF-Chem Simulation Y. Zhu et al. 10.3390/rs13091798
- Extending Ozone‐Precursor Relationships in China From Peak Concentration to Peak Time H. Qu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033670
- Spatially and temporally coherent reconstruction of tropospheric NO2 over China combining OMI and GOME-2B measurements Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc7df
- Evaluating the methods and influencing factors of satellite-derived estimates of NOX emissions at regional scale: A case study for Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117051
- NOx Emission Reduction and Recovery during COVID-19 in East China R. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11040433
- Inverse modeling of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions over China using multisensor satellite data – Part 2: Downscaling techniques for air quality analysis and forecasts Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6651-2020
- Long-Term (2005–2017) View of Atmospheric Pollutants in Central China Using Multiple Satellite Observations R. Li et al. 10.3390/rs12061041
- Improvement of the satellite-derived NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions on air quality modeling and its effect on ozone and secondary inorganic aerosol formation in the Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1191-2021
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021