Shipborne measurements of ClNO2 in the Mediterranean Sea and around the Arabian Peninsula during summer
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,288 with geography defined and 147 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,780 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 584 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 508 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reactive nitrogen around the Arabian Peninsula and in the Mediterranean Sea during the 2017 AQABA ship campaign N. Friedrich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7473-2021
- Impacts of ocean biogeochemistry on atmospheric chemistry L. Tinel et al. 10.1525/elementa.2023.00032
- Using tunable infrared laser direct absorption spectroscopy for ambient hydrogen chloride detection: HCl-TILDAS J. Halfacre et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1407-2023
- Impact of halogen chemistry on summertime air quality in coastal and continental Europe: application of the CMAQ model and implications for regulation Q. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15321-2019
- Local and regional air pollution characteristics in Cyprus: A long-term trace gases observations analysis M. Vrekoussis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157315
- Winter ClNO<sub>2</sub> formation in the region of fresh anthropogenic emissions: seasonal variability and insights into daytime peaks in northern China M. Xia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15985-2021
- Climate Change and Weather Extremes in the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East G. Zittis et al. 10.1029/2021RG000762
- Measurement report: Observation-based formaldehyde production rates and their relation to OH reactivity around the Arabian Peninsula D. Dienhart et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17373-2021
- Fast near-surface ClNO2 production and its impact on O3 formation during a heavy pollution event in South China X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159998
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their alkylated, nitrated and oxygenated derivatives in the atmosphere over the Mediterranean and Middle East seas M. Wietzoreck et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8739-2022
- Ice-nucleating particles near two major dust source regions C. Beall et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12607-2022
- Aerosol characteristics and types in the marine environments surrounding the East Mediterranean - Middle East (EMME) region during the AQABA campaign D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119633
- Seasonal variation in nitryl chloride and its relation to gas-phase precursors during the JULIAC campaign in Germany Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13137-2022
- Formation and impacts of nitryl chloride in Pearl River Delta H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14837-2022
- Formaldehyde and hydroperoxide distribution around the Arabian Peninsula – evaluation of EMAC model results with ship-based measurements D. Dienhart et al. 10.5194/acp-23-119-2023
- N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake onto saline mineral dust: a potential missing source of tropospheric ClNO<sub>2</sub> in inland China H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1845-2022
- The Red Sea Deep Water is a potent source of atmospheric ethane and propane E. Bourtsoukidis et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-14375-0
- Observation based study on atmospheric oxidation capacity in Shanghai during late-autumn: Contribution from nitryl chloride S. Lou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118902
- The Unmanned Systems Research Laboratory (USRL): A New Facility for UAV-Based Atmospheric Observations M. Kezoudi et al. 10.3390/atmos12081042
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023