31 Jan 2019
Research article | 31 Jan 2019
Atmospheric band fitting coefficients derived from a self-consistent rocket-borne experiment
Mykhaylo Grygalashvyly et al.
Total article views: 1,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,498 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 992 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 506 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Transient response of amperometric solid electrolyte oxygen sensors under high vacuum M. Eberhart et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2020.128639
- New Aspects of the Airglow Problem and Reactivity of the Dioxygen Quintet O2(5Πg) State in the MLT Region as Predicted by DFT Calculations B. Minaev & A. Panchenko 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c07310
- Model of Daytime Oxygen Emissions in the Mesopause Region and Above: A Review and New Results V. Yankovsky & E. Vorobeva 10.3390/atmos11010116
- Simultaneous in situ measurements of small-scale structures in neutral, plasma, and atomic oxygen densities during the WADIS sounding rocket project B. Strelnikov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11443-2019
- Nighttime O(<sup>1</sup>D) distributions in the mesopause region derived from SABER data M. Kulikov & M. Belikovich 10.5194/angeo-38-815-2020
- Nighttime O(1D) and corresponding Atmospheric Band emission (762 nm) derived from rocket-borne experiment M. Grygalashvyly et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105522
- Consistent Nighttime Atomic Oxygen Concentrations From O 2 A‐band, O( 1 S) Green‐Line, and OH Airglow Measurements as Performed by SCIAMACHY Y. Zhu & M. Kaufmann 10.1029/2019GL083550
- Photochemical modeling of molecular and atomic oxygen based on multiple nightglow emissions measured in situ during the Energy Transfer in the Oxygen Nightglow rocket campaign O. Lednyts'kyy & C. von Savigny 10.5194/acp-20-2221-2020
- Atomic oxygen number densities in the mesosphere–lower thermosphere region measured by solid electrolyte sensors on WADIS-2 M. Eberhart et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2445-2019
- On how atmospheric temperature affects the intensity of oxygen emissions in the framework of the Barth’s mechanism V. Yankovsky 10.1016/j.asr.2020.11.019
- Note on consistency between Kalogerakis–Sharma Mechanism (KSM) and two-step mechanism of atmospheric band emission (762 nm) M. Grygalashvyly & G. Sonnemann 10.1186/s40623-020-01321-z
- New techniques for retrieving the [O(3P)], [O3] and [CO2] altitude profiles from dayglow oxygen emissions: Uncertainty analysis by the Monte Carlo method V. Yankovsky et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.07.020
- Multiple Airglow Chemistry approach for atomic oxygen retrievals on the basis of insitu nightglow emissions O. Lednyts’kyy et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.105096
- Boundary of Nighttime Ozone Chemical Equilibrium in the Mesopause Region From SABER Data: Implications for Derivation of Atomic Oxygen and Atomic Hydrogen M. Kulikov et al. 10.1029/2018GL080364
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022