Exploring the impacts of anthropogenic emission sectors on PM2.5 and human health in South and East Asia
Carly L. Reddington et al.
Total article views: 2,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,044 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,298 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,283 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 761 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of regional industrial electricity savings on the development of future coal capacity per electricity grid and related air pollution emissions – A case study for China H. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.116241
- A complete transition to clean household energy can save one–quarter of the healthy life lost to particulate matter pollution exposure in India L. Conibear et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8e8a
- Regional Policies Targeting Residential Solid Fuel and Agricultural Emissions Can Improve Air Quality and Public Health in the Greater Bay Area and Across China L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2020GH000341
- Development of on‐road emission inventory and evaluation of policy intervention on future emission reduction toward sustainability in Vietnam S. Roy et al. 10.1002/sd.2203
- Public health benefits of optimizing urban industrial land layout - The case of Changsha, China W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114388
- Impact on air quality and health due to the Saddleworth Moor fire in northern England A. Graham et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8496
- Large air quality and human health impacts due to Amazon forest and vegetation fires E. Butt et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abb0db
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Global impact of landscape fire emissions on surface level PM2.5 concentrations, air quality exposure and population mortality G. Roberts & M. Wooster 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118210
- Statistical Emulation of Winter Ambient Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations From Emission Changes in China L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2021GH000391
- Impacts of Global Solid Biofuel Stove Emissions on Ambient Air Quality and Human Health Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GH000362
- The impact of COVID-19 control measures on air quality in China B. Silver et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba3a2
- Has air quality improved in Ecuador during the COVID-19 pandemic? A parametric analysis M. Zambrano-Monserrate & M. Ruano 10.1007/s11869-020-00866-y
- Pollutant emission reductions deliver decreased PM<sub>2.5</sub>-caused mortality across China during 2015–2017 B. Silver et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11683-2020
- Decadal changes in anthropogenic source contribution of PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution and related health impacts in China, 1990–2015 J. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7783-2020
- Air Pollution From Forest and Vegetation Fires in Southeast Asia Disproportionately Impacts the Poor C. Reddington et al. 10.1029/2021GH000418
- Spatial patterns of lower respiratory tract infections and their association with fine particulate matter A. Asri et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-84435-y
- On the widespread enhancement in fine particulate matter across the Indo-Gangetic Plain towards winter N. Ojha et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-62710-8
- Contribution of different source sectors and source regions of Indo-Gangetic Plain in India to PM2.5 pollution and its short-term health impacts during peak polluted winter R. Jat & B. Gurjar 10.1016/j.apr.2021.02.016
- The potential of industrial electricity savings to reduce air pollution from coal-fired power generation in China H. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.126978
- Reducing Planetary Health Risks Through Short‐Lived Climate Forcer Mitigation Y. Zheng & N. Unger 10.1029/2021GH000422
- Exploring sources of uncertainty in premature mortality estimates from fine particulate matter: the case of China P. Giani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab7f0f
- Delineating the spatial-temporal variation of air pollution with urbanization in the Belt and Road Initiative area G. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.eiar.2021.106646
- Key factors explaining severe air pollution episodes in Hanoi during 2019 winter season B. Phung Ngoc et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101068
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021