Articles | Volume 19, issue 17
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Simultaneous in situ measurements of small-scale structures in neutral, plasma, and atomic oxygen densities during the WADIS sounding rocket project
Total article views: 1,911 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,911 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,860 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,435 with geography defined and -70 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 425 with geography defined and 121 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Turbulent Parameters in the Middle Atmosphere: Theoretical Estimates Deduced from a Gravity Wave–Resolving General Circulation Model V. Avsarkisov et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0005.1
- Assessment of the Precision of Spectral Model Turbulence Analysis Techniques Using Direct Numerical Simulation Data B. Strelnikov et al. 10.1029/2021JD035516
- Nighttime O(<sup>1</sup>D) distributions in the mesopause region derived from SABER data M. Kulikov & M. Belikovich 10.5194/angeo-38-815-2020
- Probing Gravity Waves in the Middle Atmosphere Using Infrasound From Explosions E. Vorobeva et al. 10.1029/2023JD038725
- Quiet Night Arctic Ionospheric D Region Characteristics N. Thomson et al. 10.1029/2020JA029043
- Gravity wave mixing effects on the OH*-layer E. Becker et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.09.043
- On the Buoyancy Subrange in Stratified Turbulence V. Avsarkisov 10.3390/atmos11060659
- Nighttime O(1D) and corresponding Atmospheric Band emission (762 nm) derived from rocket-borne experiment M. Grygalashvyly et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105522
- Transient response of amperometric solid electrolyte oxygen sensors under high vacuum M. Eberhart et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2020.128639
- Turbulence generated small-scale structures as PMWE formation mechanism: Results from a rocket campaign T. Staszak et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105559
- Atmospheric band fitting coefficients derived from a self-consistent rocket-borne experiment M. Grygalashvyly et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1207-2019
- Atomic oxygen number densities in the mesosphere–lower thermosphere region measured by solid electrolyte sensors on WADIS-2 M. Eberhart et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2445-2019
- Multiple Airglow Chemistry approach for atomic oxygen retrievals on the basis of insitu nightglow emissions O. Lednyts’kyy et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.105096
- D region observations by VHF and HF radars during a rocket campaign at Andøya dedicated to investigations of PMWE R. Latteck et al. 10.5194/ars-17-225-2019
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023