The ice-nucleating ability of quartz immersed in water and its atmospheric importance compared to K-feldspar
Alexander D. Harrison et al.
Total article views: 1,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,561 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,078 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 483 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Portable Ice Nucleation Experiment (PINE): a new online instrument for laboratory studies and automated long-term field observations of ice-nucleating particles O. Möhler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1143-2021
- Active sites for ice nucleation differ depending on nucleation mode M. Holden et al. 10.1073/pnas.2022859118
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- The temperature dependence of ice-nucleating particle concentrations affects the radiative properties of tropical convective cloud systems R. Hawker et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5439-2021
- Iceland is an episodic source of atmospheric ice-nucleating particles relevant for mixed-phase clouds A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba8137
- Sand-mediated ice seeding enables serum-free low-cryoprotectant cryopreservation of human induced pluripotent stem cells B. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.bioactmat.2021.04.025
- On-chip analysis of atmospheric ice-nucleating particles in continuous flow M. Tarn et al. 10.1039/D0LC00251H
- Biomass combustion produces ice-active minerals in biomass-burning aerosol and bottom ash L. Jahn et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922128117
- Profiles of cloud condensation nuclei, dust mass concentration, and ice-nucleating-particle-relevant aerosol properties in the Saharan Air Layer over Barbados from polarization lidar and airborne in situ measurements M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13773-2019
- Constraining the Impact of Dust‐Driven Droplet Freezing on Climate Using Cloud‐Top‐Phase Observations D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2021GL092687
- Measurement report: Ice nucleating abilities of biomass burning, African dust, and sea spray aerosol particles over the Yucatán Peninsula F. Córdoba et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4453-2021
- Ice-nucleating particle versus ice crystal number concentrationin altocumulus and cirrus layers embedded in Saharan dust:a closure study A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15087-2019
- Confronting the Challenge of Modeling Cloud and Precipitation Microphysics H. Morrison et al. 10.1029/2019MS001689
- Size-resolved atmospheric ice-nucleating particles during East Asian dust events J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3491-2021
- The seasonal cycle of ice-nucleating particles linked to the abundance of biogenic aerosol in boreal forests J. Schneider et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3899-2021
- Laboratory measurements of ice nuclei particle concentration in the range of − 29 to − 48 °C M. López & R. Bürgesser 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105433
- Ice-nucleating particle concentration measurements from Ny-Ålesund during the Arctic spring–summer in 2018 M. Rinaldi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14725-2021
- The importance of crystalline phases in ice nucleation by volcanic ash E. Maters et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5451-2019
- Pores Dominate Ice Nucleation on Feldspars E. Pach & A. Verdaguer 10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b05845
Latest update: 29 Nov 2021