Relative importance of gas uptake on aerosol and ground surfaces characterized by equivalent uptake coefficients
Total article views: 2,874 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,874 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,512 with geography defined and 362 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,141 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 602 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 371 with geography defined and 231 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving the representation of HONO chemistry in CMAQ and examining its impact on haze over China S. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15809-2021
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Primary sources of HONO vary during the daytime: Insights based on a field campaign D. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166605
- Urban aerosol chemistry at a land–water transition site during summer – Part 1: Impact of agricultural and industrial ammonia emissions N. Balasus et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13051-2021
- Modeling particulate nitrate in China: Current findings and future directions X. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2022.107369
- Organic acid evaporation kinetics from aqueous aerosols: implications for aerosol buffering capacity in the atmosphere K. Angle et al. 10.1039/D2EA00092J
- The seasonal variations and potential sources of nitrous acid (HONO) in the rural North China Plain Y. Song et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119967
- Exploring dust heterogeneous chemistry over China: Insights from field observation and GEOS-Chem simulation R. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149307
- Ozone Chemistry and Photochemistry at the Surface of Icelandic Volcanic Dust: Insights from Elemental Speciation Analysis M. Abou-Ghanem et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00363
- The Seasonal Variations and Potential Sources of Nitrous Acid (Hono) in the Rural North China Plain Y. Song et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4112814
- Emerging investigator series: ozone uptake by urban road dust and first evidence for chlorine activation during ozone uptake by agro-based anti-icer: implications for wintertime air quality in high-latitude urban environments M. Abou-Ghanem et al. 10.1039/D1EM00393C
- Kinetics study of heterogeneous reactions of O3 and SO2 with sea salt single droplets using micro-FTIR spectroscopy: Potential for formation of sulfate aerosol in atmospheric environment X. He & Y. Zhang 10.1016/j.saa.2020.118219
- New Multiphase Chemical Processes Influencing Atmospheric Aerosols, Air Quality, and Climate in the Anthropocene H. Su et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00246
- Extensive field evidence for the release of HONO from the photolysis of nitrate aerosols S. Andersen et al. 10.1126/sciadv.add6266
- Contribution of Vehicle Emission and NO2 Surface Conversion to Nitrous Acid (HONO) in Urban Environments: Implications from Tests in a Tunnel S. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00405
- Simultaneous formation of sulfate and nitrate via co-uptake of SO2 and NO2 by aqueous NaCl droplets: combined effect of nitrate photolysis and chlorine chemistry R. Zhang & C. Chan 10.5194/acp-23-6113-2023
- Dust-Dominated Coarse Particles as a Medium for Rapid Secondary Organic and Inorganic Aerosol Formation in Highly Polluted Air W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07243
- Investigating the sources of atmospheric nitrous acid (HONO) in the megacity of Beijing, China R. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152270
- Mixing state and distribution of iodine-containing particles in Arctic Ocean during summertime L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155030
- Differences in airborne stability of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern is impacted by alkalinity of surrogates of respiratory aerosol A. Haddrell et al. 10.1098/rsif.2023.0062
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023