Effects of turbulence structure and urbanization on the heavy haze pollution process
Yan Ren et al.
Total article views: 1,651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,418 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 864 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 554 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric boundary layer turbulence structure for severe foggy haze episodes in north China in December 2016 X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114726
- A foehn-induced haze front in Beijing: observations and implications J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15793-2020
- Comparison of the turbulence structure during light and heavy haze pollution episodes Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104645
- Determining the fluctuation of PM2.5 mass concentration and its applicability to Monin–Obukhov similarity Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136398
- Characteristics of the turbulence intermittency and its influence on the turbulent transport in the semi-arid region of the Loess Plateau Z. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105312
- Advances in Urban Meteorological Research in China S. Miao et al. 10.1007/s13351-020-9858-3
- The role of the planetary boundary layer parameterization schemes on the meteorological and aerosol pollution simulations: A review W. Jia & X. Zhang 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104890
- Research Progress on Estimation of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Height H. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s13351-020-9910-3
- Application of Turbulent Diffusion Term of Aerosols in Mesoscale Model W. Jia et al. 10.1029/2021GL093199
- Impact of planetary boundary layer structure on the formation and evolution of air-pollution episodes in Shenyang, Northeast China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116850
- Caracterización de la turbulencia atmosférica en una gran zona verde de una megaciudad andina tropical E. Ortiz et al. 10.18257/raccefyn.697
- High Resolution Air Quality Forecasting over Prague within the URBI PRAGENSI Project: Model Performance during the Winter Period and the Effect of Urban Parameterization on PM J. Ďoubalová et al. 10.3390/atmos11060625
- The interaction between urbanization and aerosols during a typical winter haze event in Beijing M. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9855-2020
- The impact of urban land-surface on extreme air pollution over central Europe P. Huszar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11655-2020
- A study on atmospheric turbulence structure and intermittency during heavy haze pollution in the Beijing area Y. Ren et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9451-0
- Urban canopy meteorological forcing and its impact on ozone and PM<sub>2.5</sub>: role of vertical turbulent transport P. Huszar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1977-2020
- Review of Chinese atmospheric science research over the past 70 years: Atmospheric physics and atmospheric environment T. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9536-1
- The impacts of the atmospheric boundary layer on regional haze in North China Q. Li et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00165-y
- Turbulence barrier effect during heavy haze pollution events Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142286
- Assessing the pollutant evolution mechanisms of heavy pollution episodes in the Yangtze-Huaihe valley: A multiscale perspective W. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117986
- Temporal and spatial characteristics of turbulent transfer and diffusion coefficient of PM2.5 Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146804
Latest update: 13 Jun 2021