Alkyl nitrates in the boreal forest: formation via the NO3-, OH- and O3-induced oxidation of biogenic volatile organic compounds and ambient lifetimes
Total article views: 2,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,471 with geography defined and 178 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,986 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,981 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 490 with geography defined and 173 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Kinetic and product studies of the reactions of NO3 with a series of unsaturated organic compounds Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.022
- Concurrent photochemical whitening and darkening of ambient brown carbon Q. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9439-2023
- Reaction Mechanisms Underlying Unfunctionalized Alkyl Nitrate Hydrolysis in Aqueous Aerosols F. Keshavarz et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00253
- Fate of the nitrate radical at the summit of a semi-rural mountain site in Germany assessed with direct reactivity measurements P. Dewald et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7051-2022
- Methyl nitrate as a byproduct in advanced water treatment systems: Liquid chromatographic determination method and cause of formation H. Kodamatani et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.140308
- Atmospheric reactivity of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a maritime pine forest during the LANDEX episode 1 field campaign K. Mermet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144129
- Theoretical and experimental study of peroxy and alkoxy radicals in the NO3-initiated oxidation of isoprene L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D0CP06267G
- Analysis of reduced and oxidized nitrogen-containing organic compounds at a coastal site in summer and winter J. Ditto et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3045-2022
- Variations and sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in urban region: insights from measurements on a tall tower X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10567-2022
- Molecular Characterization of Water-Soluble Aerosol Particle Extracts by Ultrahigh-Resolution Mass Spectrometry: Observation of Industrial Emissions and an Atmospherically Aged Wildfire Plume at Lake Baikal E. Schneider et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00017
- Key Role of NO3 Radicals in the Production of Isoprene Nitrates and Nitrooxyorganosulfates in Beijing J. Hamilton et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05689
- The important contribution of secondary formation and biomass burning to oxidized organic nitrogen (OON) in a polluted urban area: insights from in situ measurements of a chemical ionization mass spectrometer (CIMS) Y. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8855-2023
- Nontargeted Tandem Mass Spectrometry Analysis Reveals Diversity and Variability in Aerosol Functional Groups across Multiple Sites, Seasons, and Times of Day J. Ditto et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00702
- Kinetic modeling of formation and evaporation of secondary organic aerosol from NO<sub>3</sub> oxidation of pure and mixed monoterpenes T. Berkemeier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15513-2020
- Sensitivity analysis of isoprene and aerosol emission in a suburban plantation using long short-term memory model J. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2021.127303
- An autonomous remotely operated gas chromatograph for chemically resolved monitoring of atmospheric volatile organic compounds D. McGlynn et al. 10.1039/D2EA00079B
- Pyruvic acid in the boreal forest: gas-phase mixing ratios and impact on radical chemistry P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3697-2020
- Impact of pyruvic acid photolysis on acetaldehyde and peroxy radical formation in the boreal forest: theoretical calculations and model results P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14333-2021
- Probing of sequential atmospheric degradation of chlorine radical initiated 1,8-cineole in the presence of O2 and NO radical with the emission of secondary pollution V. Tamilvanan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118974
- Importance of Oxidants and Temperature in the Formation of Biogenic Organosulfates and Nitrooxy Organosulfates D. Bryant et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00204
- The fate of methyl salicylate in the environment and its role as signal in multitrophic interactions Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141406
- Detecting and Characterizing Particulate Organic Nitrates with an Aerodyne Long-ToF Aerosol Mass Spectrometer F. Graeffe et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00314
- Rapid sulfate formation from synergetic oxidation of SO2 by O3 and NO2 under ammonia-rich conditions: Implications for the explosive growth of atmospheric PM2.5 during haze events in China S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144897
- Observation and modeling of organic nitrates on a suburban site in southwest China C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160287
- Unambiguous identification of N-containing oxygenated organic molecules using a chemical-ionization Orbitrap (CI-Orbitrap) in an eastern Chinese megacity Y. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3233-2023
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023