Ice nucleating particles in the marine boundary layer in the Canadian Arctic during summer 2014
Victoria E. Irish et al.
Total article views: 1,808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,598 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,034 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 564 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 2: Ice-nucleating particles in air, cloud and seawater X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1451-2020
- Concentrations, composition, and sources of ice-nucleating particles in the Canadian High Arctic during spring 2016 M. Si et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3007-2019
- Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations H. Wex et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5293-2019
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- Surface Composition Dependence on the Ice Nucleating Ability of Potassium-Rich Feldspar J. Yun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00077
- Studies on Arctic aerosols and clouds during the ArCS project M. Koike et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100621
- The ice-nucleating activity of Arctic sea surface microlayer samples and marine algal cultures L. Ickes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11089-2020
- Revisiting properties and concentrations of ice-nucleating particles in the sea surface microlayer and bulk seawater in the Canadian Arctic during summer V. Irish et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7775-2019
- Ice‐Nucleating Particle Concentrations and Sources in Rainwater Over the Third Pole, Tibetan Plateau J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033864
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
- Direct Online Mass Spectrometry Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles at a California Coastal Site G. Cornwell et al. 10.1029/2019JD030466
- Fostering multidisciplinary research on interactions between chemistry, biology, and physics within the coupled cryosphere-atmosphere system J. Thomas et al. 10.1525/elementa.396
- Spatial and temporal variability in the ice-nucleating ability of alpine snowmelt and extension to frozen cloud fraction K. Brennan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-163-2020
- Bioaerosol field measurements: Challenges and perspectives in outdoor studies T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676395
- Effects of Inorganic Acids and Organic Solutes on the Ice Nucleating Ability and Surface Properties of Potassium-Rich Feldspar J. Yun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00034
- Ice-nucleating particles in a coastal tropical site L. Ladino et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6147-2019
- Seasonal Cycle of Isotope‐Based Source Apportionment of Elemental Carbon in Airborne Particulate Matter and Snow at Alert, Canada B. Rodríguez et al. 10.1029/2020JD033125
- Wintertime Arctic Sea Spray Aerosol Composition Controlled by Sea Ice Lead Microbiology R. Kirpes et al. 10.1021/acscentsci.9b00541
- Thawing permafrost: an overlooked source of seeds for Arctic cloud formation J. Creamean et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab87d3
- Ship-based measurements of ice nuclei concentrations over the Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific and Southern oceans A. Welti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15191-2020
- Measurement report: Ice nucleating abilities of biomass burning, African dust, and sea spray aerosol particles over the Yucatán Peninsula F. Córdoba et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4453-2021
- CNT Parameterization Based on the Observed INP Concentration during Arctic Summer Campaigns in a Marine Environment A. Cirisan et al. 10.3390/atmos11090916
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 May 2021