13 Aug 2019
Research article | 13 Aug 2019
Biogenic and anthropogenic sources of aerosols at the High Arctic site Villum Research Station
Ingeborg E. Nielsen et al.
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,633 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,216 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 419 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 417 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Pan-Arctic seasonal cycles and long-term trends of aerosol properties from 10 observatories J. Schmale et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3067-2022
- On the retrieval of aerosol optical depth over cryosphere using passive remote sensing L. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111731
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Carbonaceous Aerosol in Polar Areas: First Results and Improvements of the Sampling Strategies L. Caiazzo et al. 10.3390/atmos12030320
- Local and Remote Sources of Airborne Suspended Particulate Matter in the Antarctic Region C. Marina-Montes et al. 10.3390/atmos11040373
- Heavy metal transport and evolution of atmospheric aerosols in the Antarctic region C. Marina-Montes et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137702
- Ambient marine shipping emissions determined by vessel operation mode along the East China Sea Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144713
- Equal abundance of summertime natural and wintertime anthropogenic Arctic organic aerosols V. Moschos et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00891-1
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Atmospheric VOC measurements at a High Arctic site: characteristics and source apportionment J. Pernov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2895-2021
- Differing Mechanisms of New Particle Formation at Two Arctic Sites L. Beck et al. 10.1029/2020GL091334
- Aerosol analysis by micro laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy: A new protocol for particulate matter characterization in filters C. Marina-Montes et al. 10.1016/j.aca.2021.338947
- Characterization of atmospheric aerosols in the Antarctic region using Raman Spectroscopy and Scanning Electron Microscopy C. Marina-Montes et al. 10.1016/j.saa.2021.120452
Latest update: 27 May 2022