An emulator approach to stratocumulus susceptibility
Total article views: 2,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,339 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,849 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,813 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 526 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow-induced buffering in aerosol–cloud interactions T. Michibata et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13771-2020
- Impacts of Mesoscale Cloud Organization on Aerosol‐Induced Cloud Water Adjustment and Cloud Brightness X. Zhou & G. Feingold 10.1029/2023GL103417
- On the Relationship Between Shallow Cumulus Cloud Field Properties and Surface Solar Irradiance J. Gristey et al. 10.1029/2020GL090152
- Distinct regional meteorological influences on low-cloud albedo susceptibility over global marine stratocumulus regions J. Zhang & G. Feingold 10.5194/acp-23-1073-2023
- Liquid Water Path Steady States in Stratocumulus: Insights from Process-Level Emulation and Mixed-Layer Theory F. Hoffmann et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0241.1
- Sensitivity of mixed-phase moderately deep convective clouds to parameterizations of ice formation – an ensemble perspective A. Miltenberger & P. Field 10.5194/acp-21-3627-2021
- Demystifying the complex nature of stratocumulus clouds with machine learning R. Sansom 10.1002/wea.4001
- Model calibration using ESEm v1.1.0 – an open, scalable Earth system emulator D. Watson-Parris et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7659-2021
- Weakening of tropical sea breeze convective systems through interactions of aerosol, radiation, and soil moisture J. Park & S. van den Heever 10.5194/acp-22-10527-2022
- Surface ocean microbiota determine cloud precursors K. Sellegri et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-78097-5
- Model emulation to understand the joint effects of ice-nucleating particles and secondary ice production on deep convective anvil cirrus R. Hawker et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17315-2021
- Evaluation of aerosol–cloud interactions in E3SM using a Lagrangian framework M. Christensen et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2789-2023
- Aerosol-cloud-climate cooling overestimated by ship-track data F. Glassmeier et al. 10.1126/science.abd3980
- Comparing the impact of environmental conditions and microphysics on the forecast uncertainty of deep convective clouds and hail C. Wellmann et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2201-2020
- Deconvolution of boundary layer depth and aerosol constraints on cloud water path in subtropical stratocumulus decks A. Possner et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3609-2020
- Opportunistic experiments to constrain aerosol effective radiative forcing M. Christensen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-641-2022
- Assessing the potential for simplification in global climate model cloud microphysics U. Proske et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4737-2022
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023