Impacts of compound extreme weather events on ozone in the present and future
Junxi Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,911 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,417 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 494 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The climate impact on atmospheric stagnation and capability of stagnation indices in elucidating the haze events over North China Plain and Northeast China Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127335
- Interacting implications of climate change, population dynamics, and urban heat mitigation for future exposure to heat extremes P. Vahmani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab28b0
- Coupling scenarios of climate and land-use change with assessments of potential ecosystem services at the river basin scale H. Pham et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2019.101045
- Occurrence and Coupling of Heat and Ozone Events and Their Relation to Mortality Rates in Berlin, Germany, between 2000 and 2014 A. Krug et al. 10.3390/atmos10060348
- Nonlinear effect of compound extreme weather events on ozone formation over the United States Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100285
- Health and economic impacts of air pollution induced by weather extremes over the continental U.S. Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105921
- Synoptic and meteorological drivers of regional ozone pollution events in China W. Wei et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abfe9c
- The Role of Temperature Change, Ambient Temperature, and Relative Humidity in Allergic Conjunctivitis in a US Veteran Population S. Patel et al. 10.1016/j.ajo.2021.04.035
- Impacts of Extreme Air Pollution Meteorology on Air Quality in China J. Yang & M. Shao 10.1029/2020JD033210
- Variations of compound precipitation and temperature extremes in China during 1961–2014 X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.366
- A Clean Air Plan for Sydney: An Overview of the Special Issue on Air Quality in New South Wales C. Paton-Walsh et al. 10.3390/atmos10120774
- Revealing the modulation of boundary conditions and governing processes on ozone formation over northern China in June 2017 F. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115999
- Connections between summer air pollution and stagnation G. Kerr & D. Waugh 10.1088/1748-9326/aad2e2
- Substantial ozone enhancement over the North China Plain from increased biogenic emissions due to heat waves and land cover in summer 2017 M. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12195-2019
- Global impact of atmospheric arsenic on health risk: 2005 to 2015 L. Zhang et al. 10.1073/pnas.2002580117
- Systematic classification of circulation patterns and integrated analysis of their effects on different ozone pollution levels in the Yangtze River Delta Region, China D. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117760
- Ozone variability induced by synoptic weather patterns in warm seasons of 2014–2018 over the Yangtze River Delta region, China D. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5847-2021
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021