Articles | Volume 18, issue 13
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The influence of dust optical properties on the colour of simulated MSG-SEVIRI Desert Dust infrared imagery
Total article views: 2,528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,497 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,837 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,811 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 686 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Status and future of numerical atmospheric aerosol prediction with a focus on data requirements A. Benedetti et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10615-2018
- Summertime dust storms over the Arabian Peninsula and impacts on radiation, circulation, cloud development and rain D. Francis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105364
- A 14‐Year Climatology of Saharan Dust Emission Mechanisms Inferred From Automatically Tracked Plumes T. Caton Harrison et al. 10.1029/2019JD030291
- Satellite‐Derived Characteristics of Saharan Cold Pool Outflows During Boreal Summer T. Caton Harrison et al. 10.1029/2020JD033387
- Cyclogenesis and Density Currents in the Middle East and the Associated Dust Activity in September 2015 D. Francis et al. 10.3390/geosciences9090376
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- South Africa’s agricultural dust sources and events from MSG SEVIRI F. Eckardt et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2020.100637
- Satellites reveal Earth's seasonally shifting dust emission sources A. Chappell et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163452
- The sensitivity of the colour of dust in MSG-SEVIRI Desert Dust infrared composite imagery to surface and atmospheric conditions J. Banks et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6893-2019
- Coarse and giant particles are ubiquitous in Saharan dust export regions and are radiatively significant over the Sahara C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15353-2019
- Identification of Dust Sources in a Saharan Dust Hot-Spot and Their Implementation in a Dust-Emission Model S. Feuerstein & K. Schepanski 10.3390/rs11010004
- Orange Snow—A Saharan Dust Intrusion over Romania During Winter Conditions L. Mărmureanu et al. 10.3390/rs11212466
- Impacts of the Desiccation of the Aral Sea on the Central Asian Dust Life‐Cycle J. Banks et al. 10.1029/2022JD036618
- Transport of Mineral Dust and Its Impact on Climate K. Schepanski 10.3390/geosciences8050151
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023