Simulating CH4 and CO2 over South and East Asia using the zoomed chemistry transport model LMDz-INCA
Total article views: 3,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,358 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,306 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,430 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observational evidence of high methane emissions over a city in western India N. Chandra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.007
- Downhill and uphill diffusion of gases with temperature inversions in the atmosphere V. Dung & T. Tuan 10.1007/s12648-021-02167-1
- Uncertainty of hourly-average concentration values derived from non-continuous measurements L. Haszpra & E. Prácser 10.5194/amt-14-3561-2021
- Intercomparison of Atmospheric Carbonyl Sulfide (TransCom‐COS): 2. Evaluation of Optimized Fluxes Using Ground‐Based and Aircraft Observations J. Ma et al. 10.1029/2023JD039198
- Understanding atmospheric methane sub-seasonal variability over India Y. Tiwari et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117206
- Comparison of Atmospheric CO2, CH4, and CO at Two Stations in the Tibetan Plateau of China M. Guo et al. 10.1029/2019EA001051
- Inter-model comparison of global hydroxyl radical (OH) distributions and their impact on atmospheric methane over the 2000–2016 period Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13701-2019
- Wetland emission and atmospheric sink changes explain methane growth in 2020 S. Peng et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-05447-w
- Intercomparison of Atmospheric Carbonyl Sulfide (TransCom‐COS; Part One): Evaluating the Impact of Transport and Emissions on Tropospheric Variability Using Ground‐Based and Aircraft Data M. Remaud et al. 10.1029/2022JD037817
- Optimizing 4 years of CO2 biospheric fluxes from OCO-2 and in situ data in TM5: fire emissions from GFED and inferred from MOPITT CO data H. Peiro et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15817-2022
- On the impact of recent developments of the LMDz atmospheric general circulation model on the simulation of CO<sub>2</sub> transport M. Remaud et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4489-2018
- Influences of hydroxyl radicals (OH) on top-down estimates of the global and regional methane budgets Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9525-2020
- OCO‐2 Satellite‐Imposed Constraints on Terrestrial Biospheric CO2 Fluxes Over South Asia S. Philip et al. 10.1029/2021JD035035
- The Canadian atmospheric transport model for simulating greenhouse gas evolution on regional scales: GEM–MACH–GHG v.137-reg J. Kim et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-269-2020
- GOSAT CH4 Vertical Profiles over the Indian Subcontinent: Effect of a Priori and Averaging Kernels for Climate Applications D. Belikov et al. 10.3390/rs13091677
- Modelling CO<sub>2</sub> weather – why horizontal resolution matters A. Agustí-Panareda et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7347-2019
- Variability and quasi-decadal changes in the methane budget over the period 2000–2012 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11135-2017
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023