04 Jul 2018
Research article | 04 Jul 2018
Estimation of rate coefficients and branching ratios for gas-phase reactions of OH with aliphatic organic compounds for use in automated mechanism construction
Michael E. Jenkin et al.
Total article views: 2,442 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,453 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,798 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 655 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of rate coefficients for the reactions of O<sub>3</sub> with unsaturated organic compounds for use in automated mechanism construction M. Jenkin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12921-2020
- Estimation of rate coefficients and branching ratios for reactions of organic peroxy radicals for use in automated mechanism construction M. Jenkin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7691-2019
- Impact of organic molecular structure on the estimation of atmospherically relevant physicochemical parameters G. Isaacman-VanWertz & B. Aumont 10.5194/acp-21-6541-2021
- Rate coefficients of hydroxyl radical reaction with 1-chlorocyclopentene over a temperature range of 262–335 K A. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.cplett.2021.138816
- The gas-phase reaction kinetics of different structure of unsaturated alcohols and ketones with O3 W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118394
- Rate coefficients for the reactions of OH radical and ozone with a series of unsaturated esters Y. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.017
- Evolution of Atmospheric Total Organic Carbon from Petrochemical Mixtures K. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02620
- Estimation of Rate Constants for Reactions of Organic Compounds under Atmospheric Conditions W. Carter 10.3390/atmos12101250
- Atmospheric oxidation of <i>α</i>,<i>β</i>-unsaturated ketones: kinetics and mechanism of the OH radical reaction N. Illmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13667-2021
- The Common Representative Intermediates Mechanism Version 2 in the United Kingdom Chemistry and Aerosols Model S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2020MS002420
- Investigating the Impacts of Nonacyl Peroxy Nitrates on the Global Composition of the Troposphere Using a 3-D Chemical Transport Model, STOCHEM-CRI M. Khan et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00133
- Diurnal photodegradation of fluorinated diketones (FDKs) by OH radicals using different atmospheric simulation chambers: Role of keto-enol tautomerization on reactivity P. Lugo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131562
- Estimation of rate coefficients and branching ratios for gas-phase reactions of OH with aromatic organic compounds for use in automated mechanism construction M. Jenkin et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9329-2018
- Reactions of tropospheric oxidants- Cl, OH and O3 with cyclic hydrocarbons with eight carbon atoms at 298 K A. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.024
- Importance of isomerization reactions for OH radical regeneration from the photo-oxidation of isoprene investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR A. Novelli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3333-2020
- Atmospheric photo-oxidation of myrcene: OH reaction rate constant, gas-phase oxidation products and radical budgets Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16067-2021
- Estimation of secondary organic aerosol viscosity from explicit modeling of gas-phase oxidation of isoprene and <i>α</i>-pinene T. Galeazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10199-2021
- Atmospheric photooxidation and ozonolysis of Δ<sup>3</sup>-carene and 3-caronaldehyde: rate constants and product yields L. Hantschke et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12665-2021
- Formation of Substituted Alkyls as Precursors of Peroxy Radicals with a Rapid H-Shift in the Atmosphere X. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c02503
- Investigations into the gas-phase photolysis and OH radical kinetics of nitrocatechols: implications of intramolecular interactions on their atmospheric behaviour C. Roman et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2203-2022
- Atmospheric Autoxidation of Amines K. Møller et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03937
- Rate Constants for the Reaction of OH Radicals with Hydrocarbons in a Smog Chamber at Low Atmospheric Temperatures L. Han et al. 10.3390/atmos9080320
- On the importance of atmospheric loss of organic nitrates by aqueous-phase ●OH oxidation J. González-Sánchez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4915-2021
- Atmospheric fate of a series of saturated alcohols: kinetic and mechanistic study I. Colmenar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-699-2020
- Aqueous OH kinetics of saturated C6–C10 dicarboxylic acids under acidic and basic conditions between 283 and 318 K; new structure-activity relationship parameters B. Witkowski et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118761
- Photolysis and oxidation by OH radicals of two carbonyl nitrates: 4-nitrooxy-2-butanone and 5-nitrooxy-2-pentanone B. Picquet-Varrault et al. 10.5194/acp-20-487-2020
- Rate coefficients for reactions of OH with aromatic and aliphatic volatile organic compounds determined by the multivariate relative rate technique J. Shaw et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9725-2020
Latest update: 26 May 2022