Tropospheric HONO distribution and chemistry in the southeastern US
Total article views: 3,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,182 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,410 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 772 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- HONO, Particulate Nitrite, and Snow Nitrite at a Midlatitude Urban Site during Wintertime Q. Chen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00023
- High-resolution vertical distribution and sources of HONO and NO<sub>2</sub> in the nocturnal boundary layer in urban Beijing, China F. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5071-2020
- An investigation into the chemistry of HONO in the marine boundary layer at Tudor Hill Marine Atmospheric Observatory in Bermuda Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6327-2022
- Global inorganic nitrate production mechanisms: comparison of a global model with nitrate isotope observations B. Alexander et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3859-2020
- Direct Constraints on Secondary HONO Production in Aged Wildfire Smoke From Airborne Measurements Over the Western US Q. Peng et al. 10.1029/2022GL098704
- On the Importance of Surface-Enhanced Renoxification as an Oxides of Nitrogen Source in Rural and Urban New York State M. Ninneman et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00185
- Atmospheric measurements at Mt. Tai – Part II: HONO budget and radical (RO<sub><i>x</i></sub> + NO<sub>3</sub>) chemistry in the lower boundary layer C. Xue et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1035-2022
- Measurement of HONO flux using the aerodynamic gradient method over an agricultural field in the Huaihe River Basin, China F. Meng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.09.005
- Sources of nitrous acid (HONO) in the upper boundary layer and lower free troposphere of the North China Plain: insights from the Mount Tai Observatory Y. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12115-2020
- Atmospheric measurements at Mt. Tai – Part I: HONO formation and its role in the oxidizing capacity of the upper boundary layer C. Xue et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3149-2022
- Atmospheric NOx oxidation as major sources for nitrous acid (HONO) M. Song et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00357-8
- Implementation of HONO into the chemistry–climate model CHASER (V4.0): roles in tropospheric chemistry P. Ha et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-927-2023
- Vertical distributions of atmospheric HONO and the corresponding OH radical production by photolysis at the suburb area of Shanghai, China S. He et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159703
- A portable, robust, stable, and tunable calibration source for gas-phase nitrous acid (HONO) M. Lao et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5873-2020
- Global impact of nitrate photolysis in sea-salt aerosol on NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>, OH, and O<sub>3</sub> in the marine boundary layer P. Kasibhatla et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11185-2018
- Photochemical evolution of the 2013 California Rim Fire: synergistic impacts of reactive hydrocarbons and enhanced oxidants G. Wolfe et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4253-2022
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023