25 Jun 2018
Research article | 25 Jun 2018
Comparison of ECHAM5/MESSy Atmospheric Chemistry (EMAC) simulations of the Arctic winter 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 with Envisat/MIPAS and Aura/MLS observations
Farahnaz Khosrawi et al.
Total article views: 2,101 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,108 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,075 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,507 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 568 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploration of machine learning methods for the classification of infrared limb spectra of polar stratospheric clouds R. Sedona et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3661-2020
- A perspective on the development of gas-phase chemical mechanisms for Eulerian air quality models W. Stockwell et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1694605
- Impact of the eruption of Mt Pinatubo on the chemical composition of the stratosphere M. Kilian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11697-2020
- Polar Stratospheric Clouds: Satellite Observations, Processes, and Role in Ozone Depletion I. Tritscher et al. 10.1029/2020RG000702
- Modeling the aerosol chemical composition of the tropopause over the Tibetan Plateau during the Asian summer monsoon J. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11587-2019
- The MIPAS/Envisat climatology (2002–2012) of polar stratospheric cloud volume density profiles M. Höpfner et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5901-2018
- Challenge of modelling GLORIA observations of upper troposphere–lowermost stratosphere trace gas and cloud distributions at high latitudes: a case study with state-of-the-art models F. Haenel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2843-2022
- Mountain-wave-induced polar stratospheric clouds and their representation in the global chemistry model ICON-ART M. Weimer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9515-2021
- Lagrangian simulation of ice particles and resulting dehydration in the polar winter stratosphere I. Tritscher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-543-2019
- Evaluation of polar stratospheric clouds in the global chemistry–climate model SOCOLv3.1 by comparison with CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements M. Steiner et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-935-2021
- Linking uncertainty in simulated Arctic ozone loss to uncertainties in modelled tropical stratospheric water vapour L. Thölix et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15047-2018
- Unusual chlorine partitioning in the 2015/16 Arctic winter lowermost stratosphere: observations and simulations S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8311-2019
- Comparison of Antarctic polar stratospheric cloud observations by ground-based and space-borne lidar and relevance for chemistry–climate models M. Snels et al. 10.5194/acp-19-955-2019
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022