15 Jun 2018
Research article | 15 Jun 2018
Dynamical response of Mediterranean precipitation to greenhouse gases and aerosols
Tao Tang et al.
Total article views: 2,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,618 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,607 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,949 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 660 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 658 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intensification of summer precipitation with shorter time-scales in Europe Ø. Hodnebrog et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab549c
- Tropical Belt Width Proportionately More Sensitive to Aerosols Than Greenhouse Gases X. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2019GL086425
- Observational analysis of decadal and long-term hydroclimate drivers in the Mediterranean region: role of the ocean–atmosphere system and anthropogenic forcing R. Suárez-Moreno et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05765-1
- Robustness of the Link between Precipitation in North Africa and Standard Modes of Atmospheric Variability during the Last Millennium A. Djebbar et al. 10.3390/cli8050062
- Future evolution of aerosols and implications for climate change in the Euro-Mediterranean region using the CNRM-ALADIN63 regional climate model T. Drugé et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7639-2021
- Analyzing Internal Variability and Forced Response of Subdaily and Daily Extreme Precipitation Over Europe R. Wood & R. Ludwig 10.1029/2020GL089300
- Response of surface shortwave cloud radiative effect to greenhouse gases and aerosols and its impact on summer maximum temperature T. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8251-2020
- Black Carbon Increases Frequency of Extreme ENSO Events S. Lou et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0549.1
- Comparison of the climate indices based on the relationship between yield loss of rain-fed winter wheat and changes of climate indices using GEE model A. Zarei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.204
- Are Changes in Atmospheric Circulation Important for Black Carbon Aerosol Impacts on Clouds, Precipitation, and Radiation? B. Johnson et al. 10.1029/2019JD030568
- Assessing California Wintertime Precipitation Responses to Various Climate Drivers R. Allen et al. 10.1029/2019JD031736
- Distinct surface response to black carbon aerosols T. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13797-2021
- Crowding in humans is unlike that in convolutional neural networks B. Lonnqvist et al. 10.1016/j.neunet.2020.03.021
- The response of stratospheric water vapor to climate change driven by different forcing agents X. Wang & A. Dessler 10.5194/acp-20-13267-2020
- Weather Effects of Aerosols in the Global Forecast Model G. Jeong 10.3390/atmos11080850
- Connecting regional aerosol emissions reductions to local and remote precipitation responses D. Westervelt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12461-2018
- A La Niña‐Like Climate Response to South African Biomass Burning Aerosol in CESM Simulations A. Amiri‐Farahani et al. 10.1029/2019JD031832
- Spatiotemporal variability of daily precipitation concentration and its relationship to teleconnection patterns over the Mediterranean during 1975–2015 S. Mathbout et al. 10.1002/joc.6278
- Assessing the Roles of Terrestrial Stilling and Solar Dimming in Land Surface Drying/Wetting across China K. Duan et al. 10.3390/w12071996
- Model simulation of ammonium and nitrate aerosols distribution in the Euro-Mediterranean region and their radiative and climatic effects over 1979–2016 T. Drugé et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3707-2019
- Comparison of Effective Radiative Forcing Calculations Using Multiple Methods, Drivers, and Models T. Tang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030188
- Extreme precipitation trends in northeast Algeria using a high‐resolution gridded daily dataset H. Bessaklia et al. 10.1002/joc.7213
- How aerosols and greenhouse gases influence the diurnal temperature range C. Stjern et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13467-2020
- Time-evolving sea-surface warming patterns modulate the climate change response of subtropical precipitation over land G. Zappa et al. 10.1073/pnas.1911015117
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022