Aerosol–fog interaction and the transition to well-mixed radiation fog
Ian Boutle et al.
Total article views: 2,289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,281 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,542 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 739 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity of Numerical Simulations of Near-Surface Atmospheric Conditions to Snow Depth and Surface Albedo during an Ice Fog Event over Heber Valley F. Zhang & Z. Pu 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0064.1
- Unravelling the relative roles of physical processes in modelling the life cycle of a warm radiation fog G. Steeneveld & M. de Bode 10.1002/qj.3300
- Long‐Term Fog Variation and Its Impact Factors Over Polluted Regions of East China S. Yan et al. 10.1029/2018JD029389
- Analysis of fog at Xianyang Airport based on multi-source ground-based detection data H. Ming et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.01.012
- How important are aerosol–fog interactions for the successful modelling of nocturnal radiation fog? C. Poku et al. 10.1002/wea.3503
- Direct Numerical Simulation of Fog: The Sensitivity of a Dissipation Phase to Environmental Conditions M. Karimi 10.3390/atmos11010012
- The first Met Office Unified Model–JULES Regional Atmosphere and Land configuration, RAL1 M. Bush et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1999-2020
- Impact of high‐resolution ocean–atmosphere coupling on fog formation over the North Sea J. Fallmann et al. 10.1002/qj.3488
- Transition Periods in the Diurnally-Varying Atmospheric Boundary Layer Over Land W. Angevine et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00515-y
- Identifying the key challenges for fog and low stratus forecasting in complex terrain S. Westerhuis et al. 10.1002/qj.3849
- A Lagrangian Cloud Model for the Study of Marine Fog D. Richter et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00595-w
- The evolution of cloud and aerosol microphysics at the summit of Mt. Tai, China J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13735-2020
- LANFEX: A Field and Modeling Study to Improve Our Understanding and Forecasting of Radiation Fog J. Price et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0299.1
- Improved Aerosol Processes and Effective Radiative Forcing in HadGEM3 and UKESM1 J. Mulcahy et al. 10.1029/2018MS001464
- Sub‐km scale numerical weather prediction model simulations of radiation fog D. Smith et al. 10.1002/qj.3943
- Towards a Better Representation of Fog Microphysics in Large-Eddy Simulations Based on an Embedded Lagrangian Cloud Model J. Schwenkel & B. Maronga 10.3390/atmos11050466
- The Met Office Unified Model Global Atmosphere 7.0/7.1 and JULES Global Land 7.0 configurations D. Walters et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1909-2019
- Visibility Data Assimilation and Prediction Using an Observation Network in South Korea M. Kim et al. 10.1007/s00024-019-02288-z
- Large-eddy simulation of radiation fog with comprehensive two-moment bulk microphysics: impact of different aerosol activation and condensation parameterizations J. Schwenkel & B. Maronga 10.5194/acp-19-7165-2019
- On the Formation and Development of Radiation Fog: An Observational Study J. Price 10.1007/s10546-019-00444-5
- Radiative effects of clouds and fog on long-lasting heavy fog events in northern China L. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105444
- Precipitation enhancement in stratocumulus clouds through airborne seeding: sensitivity analysis by UCLALES-SALSA J. Tonttila et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1035-2021
- Stable boundary‐layer relative humidity profiles and the conditions for onset of radiation fog over land S. Derbyshire 10.1002/qj.3558
- Investigating the Sensitivity of Marine Fog to Physical and Microphysical Processes Using Large-Eddy Simulation C. Wainwright & D. Richter 10.1007/s10546-020-00599-6
- Experimental study of the aerosol impact on fog microphysics M. Mazoyer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4323-2019
- Numerical modelling of the evolution of the boundary layer during a radiation fog event D. Smith et al. 10.1002/wea.3305
- Modeled aerosol-cloud indirect effects and processes based on an observed partially glaciated marine deep convective cloud case I. Kudzotsa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.010
- On the Predictability of Radiation Fog Formation in a Mesoscale Model: A Case Study in Heterogeneous Terrain T. Bergot & R. Lestringant 10.3390/atmos10040165
- Fog in heterogeneous environments: the relative importance of local and non‐local processes on radiative‐advective fog formation L. Ducongé et al. 10.1002/qj.3783
- The UKC3 regional coupled environmental prediction system H. Lewis et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2357-2019
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021