Quantification of the enhanced effectiveness of NOx control from simultaneous reductions of VOC and NH3 for reducing air pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region, China
Jia Xing et al.
Total article views: 1,999 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,975 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,955 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,406 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 554 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 549 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Co-benefits of subnationally differentiated carbon pricing policies in China: Alleviation of heavy PM2.5 pollution and improvement in environmental equity W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.enpol.2020.112060
- Development and application of observable response indicators for design of an effective ozone and fine-particle pollution control strategy in China J. Xing et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13627-2019
- Data Assimilation of Ambient Concentrations of Multiple Air Pollutants Using an Emission-Concentration Response Modeling Framework J. Xing et al. 10.3390/atmos11121289
- Response of aerosol chemistry to clean air action in Beijing, China: Insights from two-year ACSM measurements and model simulations W. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113345
- Enhancement of the polynomial functions response surface model for real-time analyzing ozone sensitivity J. Jin et al. 10.1007/s11783-020-1323-0
- Spatial Association Effect of Haze Pollution in Cheng-Yu Urban Agglomeration D. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-66665-8
- A Chemical Transport Model Emulator for the Interactive Evaluation of Mercury Emission Reduction Scenarios F. De Simone et al. 10.3390/atmos11080878
- Assessing the importance of nonlinearity for aircraft emissions' impact on O3 and PM2.5 C. Arter & S. Arunachalam 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146121
- Insights into cooking sources in the context of sustainable development goals J. Li 10.1016/j.spc.2020.12.017
- Mitigation of PM<sub>2.5</sub> and ozone pollution in Delhi: a sensitivity study during the pre-monsoon period Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-499-2020
- Quantifying the emission changes and associated air quality impacts during the COVID-19 pandemic on the North China Plain: a response modeling study J. Xing et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14347-2020
- Causes of a continuous summertime O<sub>3</sub> pollution event in Jinan, a central city in the North China Plain X. Lyu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3025-2019
- Impact of China’s Air Pollution Prevention and Control Action Plan on PM2.5 chemical composition over eastern China G. Geng et al. 10.1007/s11430-018-9353-x
- Parameterized atmospheric oxidation capacity and speciated OH reactivity over a suburban site in the North China Plain: A comparative study between summer and winter Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145264
- Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Green Spaces in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Region in the Past 20 Years H. Tang et al. 10.3390/su10082949
- Real-time source contribution analysis of ambient ozone using an enhanced meta-modeling approach over the Pearl River Delta Region of China T. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110650
- Impacts of emissions and meteorological changes on China’s ozone pollution in the warm seasons of 2013 and 2017 D. Ding et al. 10.1007/s11783-019-1160-1
- Deep Learning for Prediction of the Air Quality Response to Emission Changes J. Xing et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02923
- Large-scale optimization of multi-pollutant control strategies in the Pearl River Delta region of China using a genetic algorithm in machine learning J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137701
- Effectiveness of emission control in reducing PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution in central China during winter haze episodes under various potential synoptic controls Y. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3143-2021
- NH<sub>3</sub>-promoted hydrolysis of NO<sub>2</sub> induces explosive growth in HONO W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10557-2019
- Source–Receptor Relationship Revealed by the Halted Traffic and Aggravated Haze in Beijing during the COVID-19 Lockdown Z. Lv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04941
- Progress of Air Pollution Control in China and Its Challenges and Opportunities in the Ecological Civilization Era X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2020.03.014
- Using Costs and Health Benefits to Estimate the Priority of Air Pollution Control Action Plan: A Case Study in Taiwan H. Lai et al. 10.3390/app10175970
- Source and sectoral contribution analysis of PM2.5 based on efficient response surface modeling technique over Pearl River Delta Region of China Y. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139655
- Sensitivity of PM2.5 to NOx emissions and meteorology in North China based on observations B. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142275
- Least-cost control strategy optimization for air quality attainment of Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region in China J. Xing et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.05.022
- The acidity of atmospheric particles and clouds H. Pye et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4809-2020
Latest update: 08 May 2021