Long-term trends of surface ozone and its influencing factors at the Mt Waliguan GAW station, China – Part 2: The roles of anthropogenic emissions and climate variability
Wanyun Xu et al.
Total article views: 2,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,008 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,421 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 587 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring 2016–2017 surface ozone pollution over China: source contributions and meteorological influences X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8339-2019
- Zonal Similarity of Long‐Term Changes and Seasonal Cycles of Baseline Ozone at Northern Midlatitudes D. Parrish et al. 10.1029/2019JD031908
- Exploring the drivers of the increased ozone production in Beijing in summertime during 2005–2016 W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15617-2020
- Effect of springtime thermal forcing over Tibetan Plateau on summertime ozone in Central China during the period 1950–2019 Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105735
- Seasonal variation in surface ozone and its regional characteristics at global atmosphere watch stations in China N. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.08.009
- Interannual and Decadal Changes in Tropospheric Ozone in China and the Associated Chemistry-Climate Interactions: A Review Y. Fu et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-8216-9
- Ozone Trends during 1979–2019 over Tibetan Plateau Derived from Satellite Observations M. Zou et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.579624
- Lower tropospheric ozone over the North China Plain: variability and trends revealed by IASI satellite observations for 2008–2016 G. Dufour et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16439-2018
- Volatile organic compounds and ozone air pollution in an oil production region in northern China T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7069-2020
- Year-round record of near-surface ozone and O<sub>3</sub> enhancement events (OEEs) at Dome A, East Antarctica M. Ding et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3529-2020
- First simultaneous measurements of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) and ozone at Nam Co in the central Tibetan Plateau: impacts from the PBL evolution and transport processes X. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5199-2018
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
- Recent advances in studies of ozone pollution and impacts in China: A short review X. Xu 10.1016/j.coesh.2020.100225
- Ozone Pollution: A Major Health Hazard Worldwide J. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fimmu.2019.02518
- Characteristics of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) in the high-elevation background atmosphere of South-Central China: Implications for regional photochemical pollution . Daocheng Gong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118424
- Ozone and its precursors in a high-elevation and highly forested region in central China: Origins, in-situ photochemistry and implications of regional transport X. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118540
- The role of natural factors in constraining long-term tropospheric ozone trends over Southern China X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117060
- Long-term variations of major atmospheric compositions observed at the background stations in three key areas of China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.11.005
- Long-term changes of regional ozone in China: implications for human health and ecosystem impacts X. Xu et al. 10.1525/elementa.409
- Current Status and Future Directions of Tropospheric Photochemical Ozone Studies in Korea G. Lee et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2020.36.4.419
- Response and periodic variation of total atmospheric ozone to solar activity over Mountain Waliguan E. Okoro et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.06.021
- Impacts of meteorology and emissions on summertime surface ozone increases over central eastern China between 2003 and 2015 L. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1455-2019
Latest update: 23 Jul 2021