The impact of atmospheric stability and wind shear on vertical cloud overlap over the Tibetan Plateau
Total article views: 2,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,494 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,018 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 476 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cloud properties and dynamics over the Tibetan Plateau – A review Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2023.104633
- Diurnal cycles of cloud cover and its vertical distribution over the Tibetan Plateau revealed by satellite observations, reanalysis datasets, and CMIP6 outputs Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-23-743-2023
- A Neural Network‐Based Scale‐Adaptive Cloud‐Fraction Scheme for GCMs G. Chen et al. 10.1029/2022MS003415
- Long-term changes in the diurnal cycle of total cloud cover over the Tibetan Plateau C. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106992
- Evaluating two diagnostic schemes of cloud-fraction parameterization using the CloudSat data Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106510
- Estimating Summertime Precipitation from Himawari-8 and Global Forecast System Based on Machine Learning M. Min et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2018.2874950
- Identifying cloud, precipitation, windshear, and turbulence by deep analysis of the power spectrum of coherent Doppler wind lidar J. Yuan et al. 10.1364/OE.412809
- SegCloud: a novel cloud image segmentation model using a deep convolutional neural network for ground-based all-sky-view camera observation W. Xie et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1953-2020
- Spatial Distributions of Cloud Occurrences in Terms of Volume Fraction as Inferred from CloudSat and CALIPSO Y. Ding et al. 10.3390/rs15163978
- Atmospheric Instability Dominates the Long‐Term Variation of Cloud Vertical Overlap Over the Southern Great Plains Site J. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030954
- Competition Between Radiative and Seeding Effects of Overlying Clouds on Underlying Marine Stratocumulus B. Jian et al. 10.1029/2022GL100729
- Dominant synoptic patterns associated with the decay process of PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution episodes around Beijing X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2491-2021
- Climatology of Cloud Phase, Cloud Radiative Effects and Precipitation Properties over the Tibetan Plateau J. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13030363
- A decadal climatology of cloud vertical structure over the Indo-Gangetic Plain using radiosonde and radar observations S. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105949
- Effects of atmospheric circulations on the interannual variation in PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations over the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region in 2013–2018 X. Wang & R. Zhang 10.5194/acp-20-7667-2020
- A new merged dataset for analyzing clouds, precipitation and atmospheric parameters based on ERA5 reanalysis data and the measurements of the Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) precipitation radar and visible and infrared scanner L. Sun & Y. Fu 10.5194/essd-13-2293-2021
- Evaluating the Impacts of Cloud Microphysical and Overlap Parameters on Simulated Clouds in Global Climate Models H. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-0369-7
- Evaluation of the CMIP6 planetary albedo climatology using satellite observations B. Jian et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05277-4
- Cloud macrophysical characteristics in China mainland and east coast from 2006 to 2017 using satellite active remote sensing observations Y. Chi et al. 10.1002/joc.7790
- The autumn haze-fog episode enhanced by the transport of dust aerosols in the Tianjin area L. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117669
- Dependence of Vertical Alignment of Cloud and Precipitation Properties on Their Effective Fall Speeds M. Ovchinnikov et al. 10.1029/2018JD029346
- Evaluating cloud radiative effect from CMIP6 and two satellite datasets over the Tibetan Plateau based on CERES observation Y. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05991-7
- Characteristics and Formation Mechanism of the Cloud Vertical Structure Over the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau in Summer J. Ma et al. 10.1029/2022EA002811
- Dependence of cloud radiation on cloud overlap, horizontal inhomogeneity, and vertical alignment in stratiform and convective regions X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105358
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023