24 May 2018
Research article | 24 May 2018
Global modelling of the total OH reactivity: investigations on the “missing” OH sink and its atmospheric implications
Valerio Ferracci et al.
Total article views: 3,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,901 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,631 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,270 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing the regional concentrations and seasonality of the emerging pollutant decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5) using a WRF+CHIMERE modeling approach P. Jiménez-Guerrero & N. Ratola 10.1525/elementa.2020.00137
- Peroxy radical kinetics and new particle formation M. Schervish & N. Donahue 10.1039/D0EA00017E
- Continuous Isoprene Measurements in a UK Temperate Forest for a Whole Growing Season: Effects of Drought Stress During the 2018 Heatwave V. Ferracci et al. 10.1029/2020GL088885
- Parameterized atmospheric oxidation capacity and speciated OH reactivity over a suburban site in the North China Plain: A comparative study between summer and winter Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145264
- The Global Budget of Atmospheric Methanol: New Constraints on Secondary, Oceanic, and Terrestrial Sources K. Bates et al. 10.1029/2020JD033439
- Exploring the coupled ocean and atmosphere system with a data science approach applied to observations from the Antarctic Circumnavigation Expedition S. Landwehr et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1295-2021
- Tropospheric oxidation of methyl hydrotrioxide (CH3OOOH) by hydroxyl radical J. Anglada & A. Solé 10.1039/C8CP04486D
- Atmospheric reactivity and oxidation capacity during summer at a suburban site between Beijing and Tianjin Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8181-2020
- ROOOH: a missing piece of the puzzle for OH measurements in low-NO environments? C. Fittschen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-349-2019
- Distribution and regeneration of hydroxyl free radicals in gaseous and particulate phases of pollutants in near-ground ambient air G. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.300
- Pressure-Dependent Kinetics of the Reaction between CH3OO and OH Focusing on the Product Yield of Methyltrioxide (CH3OOOH) F. Zhang & C. Huang 10.1021/acs.jpclett.9b00781
- Long-term total OH reactivity measurements in a boreal forest A. Praplan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14431-2019
- Experimental and theoretical investigation of the reaction of RO2radicals with OH radicals: Dependence of the HO2yield on the size of the alkyl group E. Assaf et al. 10.1002/kin.21191
- OH reactivity from the emissions of different tree species: investigating the missing reactivity in a boreal forest A. Praplan et al. 10.5194/bg-17-4681-2020
- BrHgO• + CO: Analogue of OH + CO and Reduction Path for Hg(II) in the Atmosphere D. Khiri et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00171
- Measurement report: Important contributions of oxygenated compounds to emissions and chemistry of volatile organic compounds in urban air C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14769-2020
- Total OH reactivity over the Amazon rainforest: variability with temperature, wind, rain, altitude, time of day, season, and an overall budget closure E. Pfannerstill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6231-2021
- Significant decreases in the volatile organic compound concentration, atmospheric oxidation capacity and photochemical reactivity during the National Day holiday over a suburban site in the North China Plain Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114657
- The reaction of peroxy radicals with OH radicals C. Fittschen 10.1016/j.cplett.2019.04.002
- Using a virtual machine environment for developing, testing, and training for the UM-UKCA composition-climate model, using Unified Model version 10.9 and above N. Abraham et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3647-2018
- Constraining remote oxidation capacity with ATom observations K. Travis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7753-2020
- The reaction of hydroxyl and methylperoxy radicals is not a major source of atmospheric methanol R. Caravan et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-06716-x
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023