Self-organized classification of boundary layer meteorology and associated characteristics of air quality in Beijing
Total article views: 2,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,288 with geography defined and -9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,735 with geography defined and -10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 554 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 553 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of PM2.5 pollution episodes in Beijing from 2014 to 2017: Classification, interannual variations and associations with meteorological features J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.015
- Long-term planetary boundary layer features and associated PM2.5 pollution anomalies in Beijing during the past 40 years Y. Yan et al. 10.1007/s00704-023-04356-w
- Characterization of the vertical evolution of urban nocturnal boundary layer by UAV measurements: Insights into relations to cloud radiative effect L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2023.116323
- Summertime ozone pollution in the Yangtze River Delta of eastern China during 2013–2017: Synoptic impacts and source apportionment L. Shu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113631
- Boundary layer structure characteristics under objective classification of persistent pollution weather types in the Beijing area Z. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8863-2021
- Meteorological Impact on Winter PM2.5 Pollution in Delhi: Present and Future Projection Under a Warming Climate J. Li et al. 10.1029/2021GL093722
- Impacts of the near-surface urban boundary layer structure on PM2.5 concentrations in Beijing during winter L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.097
- Meteorological and chemical controls on surface ozone diurnal variability in Beijing: A clustering-based perspective Z. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119566
- Multi-scale correlations between air quality and meteorology in the Guangdong−Hong Kong−Macau Greater Bay Area of China during 2015–2017 X. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.08.018
- Characterizing Weekly Cycles of Particulate Matter in a Coastal Megacity: The Importance of a Seasonal, Size‐Resolved, and Chemically Speciated Analysis M. Hilario et al. 10.1029/2020JD032614
- Estimation of near-surface ozone concentration and analysis of main weather situation in China based on machine learning model and Himawari-8 TOAR data B. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160928
- Local and synoptic meteorological influences on daily variability in summertime surface ozone in eastern China H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-203-2020
- Water tank modelling of variations in inversion breakup over a circular city Y. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2019.106342
- Toward instrument combination for boundary layer classification T. Rieutord et al. 10.1002/asl.1144
- Evaluation of the boundary layer mixing height and air pollution in Arak, Iran M. Karampoor et al. 10.1007/s12517-022-11097-z
- The role of the planetary boundary layer parameterization schemes on the meteorological and aerosol pollution simulations: A review W. Jia & X. Zhang 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104890
- Characteristics of large-scale atmospheric circulation patterns conducive to severe spring and winter wind events over beijing in china based on a machine learning categorizing method W. Zhao et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.998108
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023