14 May 2018
Research article | 14 May 2018
Quantifying the effect of mixing on the mean age of air in CCMVal-2 and CCMI-1 models
Simone Dietmüller et al.
Total article views: 2,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,268 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,645 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 612 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- The impact of sulfur hexafluoride (SF<sub>6</sub>) sinks on age of air climatologies and trends S. Loeffel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1175-2022
- Stratospheric Adiabatic Mixing Rates Derived From the Vertical Gradient of Age of Air M. Linz et al. 10.1029/2021JD035199
- Atmosphere–ocean–aerosol–chemistry–climate model SOCOLv4.0: description and evaluation T. Sukhodolov et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5525-2021
- Reduced Poleward Transport Due to Stratospheric Heating Under Stratospheric Aerosols Geoengineering D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2020GL089470
- Slow feedbacks resulting from strongly enhanced atmospheric methane mixing ratios in a chemistry–climate model with mixed-layer ocean L. Stecher et al. 10.5194/acp-21-731-2021
- How robust are stratospheric age of air trends from different reanalyses? F. Ploeger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6085-2019
- Extratropical age of air trends and causative factors in climate projection simulations P. Šácha et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7627-2019
- Estimate of Turbulent Energy Dissipation Rate From the VHF Radar and Radiosonde Observations in the Antarctic M. Kohma et al. 10.1029/2018JD029521
- Tropical Stratospheric Circulation and Ozone Coupled to Pacific Multi‐Decadal Variability F. Iglesias‐Suarez et al. 10.1029/2020GL092162
- Analysis of recent lower-stratospheric ozone trends in chemistry climate models S. Dietmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6811-2021
- Climatological impact of the Brewer–Dobson circulation on the N<sub>2</sub>O budget in WACCM, a chemical reanalysis and a CTM driven by four dynamical reanalyses D. Minganti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12609-2020
- Effects of missing gravity waves on stratospheric dynamics; part 1: climatology R. Eichinger et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05166-w
- The global diabatic circulation of the stratosphere as a metric for the Brewer–Dobson circulation M. Linz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5069-2019
- An interactive stratospheric aerosol model intercomparison of solar geoengineering by stratospheric injection of SO<sub>2</sub> or accumulation-mode sulfuric acid aerosols D. Weisenstein et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2955-2022
- The influence of mixing on the stratospheric age of air changes in the 21st century R. Eichinger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-921-2019
- Exploring accumulation-mode H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> versus SO<sub>2</sub> stratospheric sulfate geoengineering in a sectional aerosol–chemistry–climate model S. Vattioni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4877-2019
- Description and Evaluation of the specified-dynamics experiment in the Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative C. Orbe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3809-2020
- On the intermittency of orographic gravity wave hotspots and its importance for middle atmosphere dynamics A. Kuchar et al. 10.5194/wcd-1-481-2020
- Tropospheric ozone in CCMI models and Gaussian process emulation to understand biases in the SOCOLv3 chemistry–climate model L. Revell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16155-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022