Advanced source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols by coupling offline AMS and radiocarbon size-segregated measurements over a nearly 2-year period
Athanasia Vlachou et al.
Total article views: 1,929 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,949 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,414 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 535 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 1: Biogenic influences and day–night chemistry in summer G. Stefenelli et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14825-2019
- Radiocarbon isotope technique as a powerful tool in tracking anthropogenic emissions of carbonaceous air pollutants and greenhouse gases: A review G. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2021.03.007
- Source-specific light absorption by carbonaceous components in the complex aerosol matrix from yearly filter-based measurements V. Moschos et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12809-2021
- Atomic Spectrometry Update – a review of advances in environmental analysis J. Bacon et al. 10.1039/C8JA90044B
- Long-term sub-micrometer aerosol chemical composition in the boreal forest: inter- and intra-annual variability L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3151-2020
- Polyols and glucose particulate species as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosols at 28 French sites A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3357-2019
- Source apportionment of atmospheric PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential: synthesis of 15 year-round urban datasets in France S. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11353-2021
- Development of a versatile source apportionment analysis based on positive matrix factorization: a case study of the seasonal variation of organic aerosol sources in Estonia A. Vlachou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7279-2019
- A European aerosol phenomenology - 7: High-time resolution chemical characteristics of submicron particulate matter across Europe M. Bressi et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100108
- Impact of anthropogenic and biogenic sources on the seasonal variation in the molecular composition of urban organic aerosols: a field and laboratory study using ultra-high-resolution mass spectrometry K. Daellenbach et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5973-2019
- Complex plant-derived organic aerosol as ice-nucleating particles – more than the sums of their parts? I. Steinke et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11387-2020
- Abundant Biogenic Oxygenated Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Coarse Particles: Plausible Sources and Atmospheric Implications X. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06311
- Sources of particulate-matter air pollution and its oxidative potential in Europe K. Daellenbach et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2902-8
- Oxidative stress-induced inflammation in susceptible airways by anthropogenic aerosol Z. Leni et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0233425
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in Beijing with radiocarbon and organic tracers: insight into the differences between urban and rural sites S. Hou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8273-2021
- Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
- Source Apportionment of Brown Carbon Absorption by Coupling Ultraviolet–Visible Spectroscopy with Aerosol Mass Spectrometry V. Moschos et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.8b00118
- Sources and formation of carbonaceous aerosols in Xi'an, China: primary emissions and secondary formation constrained by radiocarbon H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15609-2019
- Source apportionment of fine particulate matter in a Middle Eastern Metropolis, Tehran-Iran, using PMF with organic and inorganic markers S. Esmaeilirad et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135330
- Indication of primary biogenic contribution to BrC over a high altitude location in the southeastern Tibet C. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117462
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- Urban Oxidation Flow Reactor Measurements Reveal Significant Secondary Organic Aerosol Contributions from Volatile Emissions of Emerging Importance R. Shah et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06531
- Using highly time-resolved online mass spectrometry to examine biogenic and anthropogenic contributions to organic aerosol in Beijing A. Mehra et al. 10.1039/D0FD00080A
- A 1-year characterization of organic aerosol composition and sources using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7875-2020
- Sources of organic aerosols in Europe: a modeling study using CAMx with modified volatility basis set scheme J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15247-2019
- A comprehensive characterization of ice nucleation by three different types of cellulose particles immersed in water N. Hiranuma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4823-2019
- Arabitol, mannitol, and glucose as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosol: the influence of environmental factors on ambient air concentrations and spatial distribution over France A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11013-2019
- Insights into organic-aerosol sources via a novel laser-desorption/ionization mass spectrometry technique applied to one year of PM<sub>10</sub> samples from nine sites in central Europe K. Daellenbach et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2155-2018
- Comparison of Measurement-Based Methodologies to Apportion Secondary Organic Carbon (SOC) in PM2.5: A Review of Recent Studies D. Srivastava et al. 10.3390/atmos9110452
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021