Articles | Volume 18, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A refined method for calculating equivalent effective stratospheric chlorine
Total article views: 2,891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,869 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,201 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 668 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aircraft‐Based Observations of Ozone‐Depleting Substances in the Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere in and Above the Asian Summer Monsoon K. Adcock et al. 10.1029/2020JD033137
- On Recent Large Antarctic Ozone Holes and Ozone Recovery Metrics K. Stone et al. 10.1029/2021GL095232
- Sensitivity of stratospheric ozone to the latitude, season, and halogen content of a contemporary explosive volcanic eruption F. Østerstrøm et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-32574-9
- A single-peak-structured solar cycle signal in stratospheric ozone based on Microwave Limb Sounder observations and model simulations S. Dhomse et al. 10.5194/acp-22-903-2022
- Confinement of ozone hole mainly in the Antarctic stratosphere to protect the living kingdom on the earth: chemistry behind this Nature’s unique gift U. Das et al. 10.1515/cti-2023-0006
- Evidence of Influence of Human Activities and Volcanic Eruptions on Environmental Perchlorate from a 300-Year Greenland Ice Core Record J. Cole-Dai et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b01890
- Exceptional loss in ozone in the Arctic winter/spring of 2019/2020 J. Kuttippurath et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14019-2021
- Comparison of inorganic chlorine in the Antarctic and Arctic lowermost stratosphere by separate late winter aircraft measurements M. Jesswein et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17225-2021
- The Effect of Super Volcanic Eruptions on Ozone Depletion in a Chemistry-Climate Model L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-8241-8
- Reformulating the bromine alpha factor and equivalent effective stratospheric chlorine (EESC): evolution of ozone destruction rates of bromine and chlorine in future climate scenarios J. Klobas et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9459-2020
- Modeling the Effect of Potential Nitric Acid Removal During Convective Injection of Water Vapor Over the Central United States on the Chemical Composition of the Lower Stratosphere C. Clapp & J. Anderson 10.1029/2018JD029703
- Simulation of Record Arctic Stratospheric Ozone Depletion in 2020 J. Grooß & R. Müller 10.1029/2020JD033339
- Sensitivity of Iodine-Mediated Stratospheric Ozone Loss Chemistry to Future Chemistry-Climate Scenarios J. Klobas et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.617586
- Global warming potential estimates for the C<sub>1</sub>–C<sub>3</sub> hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) included in the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol D. Papanastasiou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6317-2018
- Linking uncertainty in simulated Arctic ozone loss to uncertainties in modelled tropical stratospheric water vapour L. Thölix et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15047-2018
- Deriving stratospheric age of air spectra using an idealized set of chemically active trace gases M. Hauck et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5269-2019
- A pause in Southern Hemisphere circulation trends due to the Montreal Protocol A. Banerjee et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2120-4
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023