Spatial distribution and occurrence probability of regional new particle formation events in eastern China
Xiaojing Shen et al.
Total article views: 1,660 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,631 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,157 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,148 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 483 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric new particle formation in China B. Chu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-115-2019
- Analysis of new particle formation (NPF) events at nearby rural, urban background and urban roadside sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5679-2019
- Measurements of natural ice nucleating particles in Beijing in the spring of 2017 Y. Che et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.020
- Atmospheric new particle formation and growth: review of field observations V. Kerminen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aadf3c
- Enhancement of nanoparticle formation and growth during the COVID-19 lockdown period in urban Beijing X. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7039-2021
- Direct measurement of new particle formation based on tethered airship around the top of the planetary boundary layer in eastern China X. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.024
- Five-year observation of aerosol optical properties and its radiative effects to planetary boundary layer during air pollution episodes in North China: Intercomparison of a plain site and a mountainous site in Beijing Y. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.418
- A study on the characteristics of ice nucleating particles concentration and aerosols and their relationship in spring in Beijing Y. Che et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105196
- New particle formation in the marine atmosphere during seven cruise campaigns Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-89-2019
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
- Boundary layer versus free tropospheric submicron particle formation: A case study from NASA DC-8 observations in the Asian continental outflow during the KORUS-AQ campaign D. Park et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105857
- A phenomenology of new particle formation (NPF) at 13 European sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11905-2021
- Aerosol optical properties and its type classification based on multiyear joint observation campaign in north China plain megalopolis Y. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128560
- Long-term trend of new particle formation events in the Yangtze River Delta, China and its influencing factors: 7-year dataset analysis X. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150783
- More Significant Impacts From New Particle Formation on Haze Formation During COVID‐19 Lockdown L. Tang et al. 10.1029/2020GL091591
- Measurements of atmospheric aerosol vertical distribution above North China Plain using hexacopter Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.100
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021