The influence of model spatial resolution on simulated ozone and fine particulate matter for Europe: implications for health impact assessments
Sara Fenech et al.
Total article views: 1,816 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,790 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,784 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,287 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,281 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 503 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 503 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- In-situ decoration of metallic Bi on BiOBr with exposed (110) facets and surface oxygen vacancy for enhanced solar light photocatalytic degradation of gaseous n-hexane Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/S1872-2067(19)63496-0
- Analysis of summer O<sub>3</sub> in the Madrid air basin with the LOTOS-EUROS chemical transport model M. Escudero et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14211-2019
- Health benefits of on-road transportation pollution control programs in China H. Wang et al. 10.1073/pnas.1921271117
- Sensitivity of estimated NO2-attributable pediatric asthma incidence to grid resolution and urbanicity A. Mohegh et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abce25
- Analysis of spatial factors, time-activity and infiltration on outdoor generated PM2.5 exposures of school children in five European cities A. Korhonen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147111
- Future ozone-related acute excess mortality under climate and population change scenarios in China: A modeling study K. Chen et al. 10.1371/journal.pmed.1002598
- TM5-FASST: a global atmospheric source–receptor model for rapid impact analysis of emission changes on air quality and short-lived climate pollutants R. Van Dingenen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16173-2018
- The Common Representative Intermediates Mechanism Version 2 in the United Kingdom Chemistry and Aerosols Model S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2020MS002420
- Marginal climate and air quality costs of aviation emissions C. Grobler et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab4942
- Quantifying the Health Burden Misclassification from the Use of Different PM2.5 Exposure Tier Models: A Case Study of London V. Kazakos et al. 10.3390/ijerph17031099
- Improving spatial surrogates for area source emissions inventories in California Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117665
- Assessing the Distribution of Air Pollution Health Risks within Cities: A Neighborhood-Scale Analysis Leveraging High-Resolution Data Sets in the Bay Area, California V. Southerland et al. 10.1289/EHP7679
- Influence of spatial resolution on population PM2.5 exposure and health impacts A. Korhonen et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00690-z
- Assessment and economic valuation of air pollution impacts on human health over Europe and the United States as calculated by a multi-model ensemble in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5967-2018
- Three-year, 5 km resolution China PM 2.5 simulation: Model performance evaluation Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.02.016
Latest update: 17 May 2021