25 Apr 2018
Research article | 25 Apr 2018
Sensitivity of stomatal conductance to soil moisture: implications for tropospheric ozone
Alessandro Anav et al.
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,615 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 520 with geography defined and -1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Technical note: AQMEII4 Activity 1: evaluation of wet and dry deposition schemes as an integral part of regional-scale air quality models S. Galmarini et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15663-2021
- Toward stomatal–flux based forest protection against ozone: The MOTTLES approach E. Paoletti et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.525
- European NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions in WRF-Chem derived from OMI: impacts on summertime surface ozone A. Visser et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11821-2019
- Seasonal variations in leaf-level photosynthesis and water use efficiency of three isohydric to anisohydric conifers on the Tibetan Plateau F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108581
- Meteorological modeling relevant to mesoscale and regional air quality applications: a review R. McNider & A. Pour-Biazar 10.1080/10962247.2019.1694602
- Epidemiological derivation of flux-based critical levels for visible ozone injury in European forests P. Sicard et al. 10.1007/s11676-020-01191-x
- Investigation of ozone deposition to vegetation under warm and dry conditions near the Eastern Mediterranean coast Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.272
- Should we see urban trees as effective solutions to reduce increasing ozone levels in cities? P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.08.049
- Impacts of air pollution on human and ecosystem health, and implications for the National Emission Ceilings Directive: Insights from Italy A. De Marco et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.01.064
- Comparison of soil dielectric mixing models for soil moisture retrieval using SMAP brightness temperature over croplands in India S. Suman et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126673
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
- Interaction Effects of Dust and Water Deficit Stresses on Growth and Physiology of Persian Oak (Quercus Brantii Lindl.) L. Yaghmaei et al. 10.1080/10549811.2020.1845742
- Dry Deposition of Ozone Over Land: Processes, Measurement, and Modeling O. Clifton et al. 10.1029/2019RG000670
- Satellite soil moisture data assimilation impacts on modeling weather variables and ozone in the southeastern US – Part 1: An overview M. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11013-2021
- Earth Observations-Based Evapotranspiration in Northeastern Thailand C. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs11020138
- Commentary: EPA's proposed expansion of dose-response analysis is a positive step towards improving its ecological risk assessment E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.12.046
- Influences of planetary boundary layer mixing parameterization on summertime surface ozone concentration and dry deposition over North China Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116950
- Ozone deposition impact assessments for forest canopies require accurate ozone flux partitioning on diurnal timescales A. Visser et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18393-2021
- Spatial Variation of Surface O 3 Responses to Drought Over the Contiguous United States During Summertime: Role of Precursor Emissions and Ozone Chemistry W. Li et al. 10.1029/2021JD035607
- Assessment of ozone risk to Central European forests: Time series indicates perennial exceedance of ozone critical levels H. Eghdami et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111798
- Spatio-Temporal Variation of Ozone Concentrations and Ozone Uptake Conditions in Forests in Western Germany H. Eghdami et al. 10.3390/atmos11111261
- Evidence of Ozone-Induced Visible Foliar Injury in Hong Kong Using Phaseolus Vulgaris as a Bioindicator F. Leung et al. 10.3390/atmos11030266
- Influence of Dynamic Ozone Dry Deposition on Ozone Pollution O. Clifton et al. 10.1029/2020JD032398
- Stomatal Conductance Responses of Acacia caven to Seasonal Patterns of Water Availability at Different Soil Depths in a Mediterranean Savanna M. Sepulveda M. et al. 10.3390/w10111534
- The Interplay Between Ozone and Urban Vegetation—BVOC Emissions, Ozone Deposition, and Tree Ecophysiology A. Fitzky et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00050
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022