24 Apr 2018
Research article | 24 Apr 2018
Dynamics and composition of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone
Klaus-Dirk Gottschaldt et al.
Total article views: 2,768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,686 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,928 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,918 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 769 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 768 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High tropospheric ozone in Lhasa within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in 2013: influence of convective transport and stratospheric intrusions D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17979-2018
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- Pollution trace gas distributions and their transport in the Asian monsoon upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere during the StratoClim campaign 2017 S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14695-2020
- Characterizing quasi-biweekly variability of the Asian monsoon anticyclone using potential vorticity and large-scale geopotential height field A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.5194/acp-20-13857-2020
- Effect of meteorology on the variability of ozone in the troposphere and lower stratosphere over a tropical station Thumba (8.5°N, 76.9°E) P. Satheesh Chandran et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105567
- Balloon-borne measurements of temperature, water vapor, ozone and aerosol backscatter on the southern slopes of the Himalayas during StratoClim 2016–2017 S. Brunamonti et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15937-2018
- Unsteady Vortex Behavior in the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone L. Siu & K. Bowman 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0349.1
- The efficiency of transport into the stratosphere via the Asian and North American summer monsoon circulations X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15629-2019
- Persistence of moist plumes from overshooting convection in the Asian monsoon anticyclone S. Khaykin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3169-2022
- Variability in the UTLS chemical composition during different modes of the Asian Summer Monsoon Anti-cyclone A. Kumar & M. Ratnam 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105700
- Modeling the aerosol chemical composition of the tropopause over the Tibetan Plateau during the Asian summer monsoon J. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11587-2019
- A Two-Dimensional Dynamical Model for the Subseasonal Variability of the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0208.1
- O3 and CO in the South Asian outflow over the Bay of Bengal: Impact of monsoonal dynamics and chemistry I. Girach et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117610
- Trace gas composition in the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone: a case study based on aircraft observations and model simulations K. Gottschaldt et al. 10.5194/acp-17-6091-2017
Latest update: 29 Jun 2022