The influence of local oil exploration and regional wildfires on summer 2015 aerosol over the North Slope of Alaska
Jessie M. Creamean et al.
Total article views: 2,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,016 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,006 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,439 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 567 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 567 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Processes Controlling the Composition and Abundance of Arctic Aerosol M. Willis et al. 10.1029/2018RG000602
- Marine and terrestrial influences on ice nucleating particles during continuous springtime measurements in an Arctic oilfield location J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18023-2018
- Emerging investigator series: influence of marine emissions and atmospheric processing on individual particle composition of summertime Arctic aerosol over the Bering Strait and Chukchi Sea R. Kirpes et al. 10.1039/C9EM00495E
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- Arctic wetland system dynamics under climate warming H. Kreplin et al. 10.1002/wat2.1526
- Diesel Soot and Amine-Containing Organic Sulfate Aerosols in an Arctic Oil Field M. Gunsch et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04825
- A Bird’s-Eye View: Development of an Operational ARM Unmanned Aerial Capability for Atmospheric Research in Arctic Alaska G. de Boer et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0156.1
- Liquid Containing Clouds at the North Slope of Alaska Demonstrate Sensitivity to Local Industrial Aerosol Emissions M. Maahn et al. 10.1029/2021GL094307
- Local Arctic Air Pollution: A Neglected but Serious Problem J. Schmale et al. 10.1029/2018EF000952
- A satellite-based estimate of combustion aerosol cloud microphysical effects over the Arctic Ocean L. Zamora et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14949-2018
- Indirect Measurements of the Composition of Ultrafine Particles in the Arctic Late‐Winter D. Myers et al. 10.1029/2021JD035428
- Can liquid cloud microphysical processes be used for vertically pointing cloud radar calibration? M. Maahn et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3151-2019
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- Processes contributing to cloud dissipation and formation events on the North Slope of Alaska J. Sedlar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4149-2021
- Amount, Sources, and Dissolution of Aerosol Trace Elements in the Canadian Arctic J. De Vera et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00132
- The observed influence of local anthropogenic pollution on northern Alaskan cloud properties M. Maahn et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14709-2017
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021