High-resolution inversion of OMI formaldehyde columns to quantify isoprene emission on ecosystem-relevant scales: application to the southeast US
Jennifer Kaiser et al.
Total article views: 2,772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,699 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,076 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development of a reduced-complexity plant canopy physics surrogate model for use in chemical transport models: a case study with GEOS-Chem v12.3.0 S. Silva et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2569-2020
- Measured and modelled ozone photochemical production in the Baltimore-Washington airshed L. Hembeck et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100017
- Constraining Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds Over the Indian Subcontinent Using Space‐Based Formaldehyde Measurements S. Chaliyakunnel et al. 10.1029/2019JD031262
- Vertical Transport, Entrainment, and Scavenging Processes Affecting Trace Gases in a Modeled and Observed SEAC 4 RS Case Study G. Cuchiara et al. 10.1029/2019JD031957
- Top-down estimates of anthropogenic VOC emissions in South Korea using formaldehyde vertical column densities from aircraft during the KORUS-AQ campaign H. Kwon et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00109
- Observations of Integral Formaldehyde Content in the Lower Troposphere in Urban Agglomerations of Moscow and Tomsk Using the Method of Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy I. Bruchkouski et al. 10.1134/S1024856019030047
- Assessing the Iterative Finite Difference Mass Balance and 4D‐Var Methods to Derive Ammonia Emissions Over North America Using Synthetic Observations C. Li et al. 10.1029/2018JD030183
- Impacts of global NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> inversions on NO<sub>2</sub> and ozone simulations Z. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13109-2020
- Towards a satellite formaldehyde – in situ hybrid estimate for organic aerosol abundance J. Liao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2765-2019
- Ground ozone variations at an urban and a rural station in Beijing from 2006 to 2017: Trend, meteorological influences and formation regimes N. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.06.204
- On the sources and sinks of atmospheric VOCs: an integrated analysis of recent aircraft campaigns over North America X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9097-2019
- Quantifying Emissions of CO and NO x Using Observations From MOPITT, OMI, TES, and OSIRIS X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028670
- New constraints on biogenic emissions using satellite-based estimates of carbon monoxide fluxes H. Worden et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13569-2019
- Space‐Based Constraints on Terrestrial Glyoxal Production S. Silva et al. 10.1029/2018JD029311
- Multipollutant modeling of ozone, reactive nitrogen and HAPs across the continental US with CMAQ-CB6 D. Luecken et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.060
- Comprehensive isoprene and terpene gas-phase chemistry improves simulated surface ozone in the southeastern US R. Schwantes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3739-2020
- Long-term MAX-DOAS measurements of NO<sub>2</sub>, HCHO, and aerosols and evaluation of corresponding satellite data products over Mohali in the Indo-Gangetic Plain V. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14183-2020
- Formaldehyde Generation in Photooxidation of Isoprene on Iron Oxide Nanoclusters S. Lv et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.8b12471
- Airborne formaldehyde and volatile organic compound measurements over the Daesan petrochemical complex on Korea’s northwest coast during the Korea-United States Air Quality study A. Fried et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.121
- Satellite isoprene retrievals constrain emissions and atmospheric oxidation K. Wells et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2664-3
- Hybrid Mass Balance/4D‐Var Joint Inversion of NO x and SO 2 Emissions in East Asia Z. Qu et al. 10.1029/2018JD030240
- A new model mechanism for atmospheric oxidation of isoprene: global effects on oxidants, nitrogen oxides, organic products, and secondary organic aerosol K. Bates & D. Jacob 10.5194/acp-19-9613-2019
- A long-term estimation of biogenic volatile organic compound (BVOC) emission in China from 2001–2016: the roles of land cover change and climate variability H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4825-2021
- Satellite Formaldehyde to Support Model Evaluation M. Harkey et al. 10.1029/2020JD032881
- Algorithm theoretical baseline for formaldehyde retrievals from S5P TROPOMI and from the QA4ECV project I. De Smedt et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2395-2018
Latest update: 20 Apr 2021