Climatology and long-term evolution of ozone and carbon monoxide in the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere (UTLS) at northern midlatitudes, as seen by IAGOS from 1995 to 2013
Yann Cohen et al.
Total article views: 2,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,056 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,360 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 696 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- auSense: Collaborative Airspace Sensing by Commercial Airplanes and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Y. Pan et al. 10.1109/TVT.2020.2986219
- Aircraft observations since the 1990s reveal increases of tropospheric ozone at multiple locations across the Northern Hemisphere A. Gaudel et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba8272
- Measurement report: Long-term variations in carbon monoxide at a background station in China's Yangtze River Delta region Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15969-2020
- Multi-decadal surface ozone trends at globally distributed remote locations O. Cooper et al. 10.1525/elementa.420
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Present-day distribution and trends of tropospheric ozone relevant to climate and global atmospheric chemistry model evaluation A. Gaudel et al. 10.1525/elementa.291
- Statistical regularization for trend detection: an integrated approach for detecting long-term trends from sparse tropospheric ozone profiles K. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9915-2020
- Ice-supersaturated air masses in the northern mid-latitudes from regular in situ observations by passenger aircraft: vertical distribution, seasonality and tropospheric fingerprint A. Petzold et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8157-2020
- Assessing the Impact of Lockdown on Atmospheric Ozone Pollution Amid the First Half of 2020 in Shenyang, China L. Wang et al. 10.3390/ijerph17239004
- Atmospheric Research Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean Region and North American East Coast: A Review of Past Work and Challenges Ahead A. Sorooshian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031626
- In Situ Measurements of Cirrus Clouds on a Global Scale G. Lloyd et al. 10.3390/atmos12010041
- Improved ozone DIAL retrievals in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere using an optimal estimation method G. Farhani et al. 10.1364/AO.58.001374
- Atmospheric blockages as trigger of environmental contingencies in Mexico City R. Silva-Quiroz et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02099
- Global-scale distribution of ozone in the remote troposphere from the ATom and HIPPO airborne field missions I. Bourgeois et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10611-2020
- 1981–2020 winter ozone trends, Erzgebirge, Central Europe H. Gebhardt et al. 10.1016/j.chemer.2020.125738
- The impact of biomass burning on upper tropospheric carbon monoxide: a study using MOCAGE global model and IAGOS airborne data M. Cussac et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9393-2020
- Decrease in tropospheric O<sub>3</sub> levels in the Northern Hemisphere observed by IASI C. Wespes et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6867-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Mar 2021