Hygroscopic behavior of atmospheric aerosols containing nitrate salts and water-soluble organic acids
Bo Jing et al.
Total article views: 2,163 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,158 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,150 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,434 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 716 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hygroscopic properties of sodium and potassium salts as related to saline mineral dusts and sea salt aerosols H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.046
- Interactions between aerosol organic components and liquid water content during haze episodes in Beijing X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12163-2019
- A review of efflorescence kinetics studies on atmospherically relevant particles S. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130320
- Effect of citric acid and sucrose concentration on the quality of passion fruit jelly with dutch eggplant S. Maruli Tua et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/205/1/012050
- Hygroscopic Behavior of Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Nitrate, and their Mixture Particles L. Wu et al. 10.5572/ajae.2019.13.3.196
- Ion-molecule interactions enable unexpected phase transitions in organic-inorganic aerosol D. Richards et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abb5643
- Hygroscopicity of amino acids and their effect on the water uptake of ammonium sulfate in the mixed aerosol particles Q. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139318
- Hygroscopic behavior of inorganic–organic aerosol systems including ammonium sulfate, dicarboxylic acids, and oligomer H. Bouzidi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117481
- Comprehensive characterization of hygroscopic properties of methanesulfonates L. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117349
- Hygroscopic behavior of aerosols generated from solutions of 3-methyl-1,2,3-butanetricarboxylic acid, its sodium salts, and its mixtures with NaCl L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14103-2020
- Investigation on the hygroscopicity of oxalic acid and atmospherically relevant oxalate salts under sub- and supersaturated conditions S. Boreddy & K. Kawamura 10.1039/C8EM00053K
- Measuring hygroscopicity of internally mixed NaNO3 and glutaric acid particles by vacuum FTIR F. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.saa.2019.04.034
- Important Oxidants and Their Impact on the Environmental Effects of Aerosols M. Ge et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c10236
- Introduction to the National Aerosol Chemical Composition Monitoring Network of China: Objectives, Current Status, and Outlook X. Dao et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0325.1
- Importance of water-soluble organic acid on the hygroscopicity of nitrate Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.010
- A comprehensive study of hygroscopic properties of calcium- and magnesium-containing salts: implication for hygroscopicity of mineral dust and sea salt aerosols L. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2115-2019
- Real-Time Measurement of the Hygroscopic Growth Dynamics of Single Aerosol Nanoparticles with Bloch Surface Wave Microscopy Y. Kuai et al. 10.1021/acsnano.0c04513
- Heterogeneous Reaction of HCOOH on NaCl Particles at Different Relative Humidities K. Xia et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b02790
- A Comprehensive Study about the Hygroscopic Behavior of Mixtures of Oxalic Acid and Nitrate Salts: Implication for the Occurrence of Atmospheric Metal Oxalate Complex Q. Ma et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00077
- Study on ozonolysis of asymmetric alkenes with matrix isolation and FT-IR spectroscopy Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126413
- Hygroscopicity and Compositional Evolution of Atmospheric Aerosols Containing Water-Soluble Carboxylic Acid Salts and Ammonium Sulfate: Influence of Ammonium Depletion N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b07052
- Hygroscopic properties and compositional evolution of internally mixed sodium nitrate-amino acid aerosols Y. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117848
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021