Articles | Volume 18, issue 7
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
An assessment of aerosol optical properties from remote-sensing observations and regional chemistry–climate coupled models over Europe
Total article views: 2,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,780 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,127 with geography defined and -3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 663 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 653 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol optical properties over Europe: an evaluation of the AQMEII Phase 3 simulations against satellite observations L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2965-2019
- The Impacts of Smoke Emitted from Boreal Forest Wildfires on the High Latitude Radiative Energy Budget—A Case Study of the 2002 Yakutsk Wildfires Z. Lu & I. Sokolik 10.3390/atmos9100410
- Description and evaluation of a secondary organic aerosol and new particle formation scheme within TM5-MP v1.2 T. Bergman et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-683-2022
- Forest-fire aerosol–weather feedbacks over western North America using a high-resolution, online coupled air-quality model P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10557-2021
- Saharan Dust Modeling Over the Mediterranean Basin and Central Europe: Does the Resolution Matter? L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00290
- Sensitivity of aerosol optical properties to the aerosol size distribution over central Europe and the Mediterranean Basin using the WRF-Chem v.220.127.116.11 coupled model L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5897-2020
- A neural network aerosol-typing algorithm based on lidar data D. Nicolae et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14511-2018
- Added Value of Aerosol-Cloud Interactions for Representing Aerosol Optical Depth in an Online Coupled Climate-Chemistry Model over Europe L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.3390/atmos11040360
- Quantifying the sensitivity of aerosol optical properties to the parameterizations of physico-chemical processes during the 2010 Russian wildfires and heatwave L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9679-2020
- Precipitation response to aerosol–radiation and aerosol–cloud interactions in regional climate simulations over Europe J. López-Romero et al. 10.5194/acp-21-415-2021
- SEVIRI Aerosol Optical Depth Validation Using AERONET and Intercomparison with MODIS in Central and Eastern Europe N. Ajtai et al. 10.3390/rs13050844
- Projection of Air Pollution in Northern China in the Two RCPs Scenarios C. Dou et al. 10.3390/rs13163064
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023