11 Apr 2018
Research article | 11 Apr 2018
Seasonal variation and chemical characterization of PM2.5 in northwestern Philippines
Gerry Bagtasa et al.
Total article views: 2,427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,414 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,858 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 556 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sources and characteristics of size-resolved particulate organic acids and methanesulfonate in a coastal megacity: Manila, Philippines C. Stahl et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15907-2020
- Chemical and Biological Compositions Associated with Ambient Respirable Particulate Matter: a Review N. Ramli et al. 10.1007/s11270-020-04490-5
- Contrasting wet deposition composition between three diverse islands and coastal North American sites L. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117919
- Nitrogen in Atmospheric Wet Depositions Over the East Indian Ocean and West Pacific Ocean: Spatial Variability, Source Identification, and Potential Influences S. Jiang et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.600843
- Influence of Monsoonal Driving Factors on the Secondary Inorganic Aerosol over Ambient Air in Dhaka N. Norazman et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00200
- Characteristics and source apportionment of PM2.5 on an island in Southeast China: Impact of sea-salt and monsoon T. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104786
- Long-range aerosol transport and impacts on size-resolved aerosol composition in Metro Manila, Philippines R. Braun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2387-2020
- Characterizing Weekly Cycles of Particulate Matter in a Coastal Megacity: The Importance of a Seasonal, Size‐Resolved, and Chemically Speciated Analysis M. Hilario et al. 10.1029/2020JD032614
- Long-range transport of aerosols from East and Southeast Asia to northern Philippines and its direct radiative forcing effect G. Bagtasa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117007
- Variation in the concentrations of atmospheric PM2.5 and its main chemical components in an eastern China city (Hangzhou) since the release of the Air Pollution Prevention and Control Action Plan in 2013 Y. Niu et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01107-6
- The characteristics and mixing states of PM2.5 during a winter dust storm in Ningbo of the Yangtze River Delta, China Q. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136146
- Sources and origins of eolian dust to the Philippine Sea determined by major minerals and elemental geochemistry W. Wang et al. 10.1017/S0016756819001031
- Measurement report: Long-range transport patterns into the tropical northwest Pacific during the CAMP<sup>2</sup>Ex aircraft campaign: chemical composition, size distributions, and the impact of convection M. Hilario et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3777-2021
- Influence of local meteorology on the chemical characteristics of fine particulates in Metropolitan Manila in the Philippines G. Bagtasa & C. Yuan 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.013
- Size-resolved composition and morphology of particulate matter during the southwest monsoon in Metro Manila, Philippines M. Cruz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10675-2019
- Years of the Maritime Continent K. Yoneyama & C. Zhang 10.1029/2020GL087182
- On the nature of sea salt aerosol at a coastal megacity: Insights from Manila, Philippines in Southeast Asia M. AzadiAghdam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116922
Latest update: 03 Jul 2022