10 Apr 2018
Research article | 10 Apr 2018
Low-carbon energy generates public health savings in California
Christina B. Zapata et al.
Total article views: 2,732 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,689 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,147 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,137 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 552 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Silver bullet or bitter pill? Reassessing the scope of CO2capture and storage in India N. Sharma 10.1080/17583004.2018.1518108
- Health co-benefits of achieving sustainable net-zero greenhouse gas emissions in California T. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-0520-y
- Projections of Ambient Temperature- and Air Pollution-Related Mortality Burden Under Combined Climate Change and Population Aging Scenarios: a Review K. Chen et al. 10.1007/s40572-020-00281-6
- Considering future regional air quality impacts of the transportation sector M. Kinnon et al. 10.1016/j.enpol.2018.09.011
- Future emissions of particles and gases that cause regional air pollution in California under different greenhouse gas mitigation strategies Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118960
- Air Quality and Health Cobenefits of Different Deep Decarbonization Pathways in California B. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02385
- Health Benefits in California of Strengthening the Fine Particulate Matter Standards S. Zhu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03177
- Water–energy sustainability synergies and health benefits as means to motivate potable reuse of coalbed methane-produced waters U. Singh & L. Colosi 10.1007/s13280-018-1098-8
- Comprehensively assessing the drivers of future air quality in California S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.02.007
- Benefits of near-zero freight: The air quality and health impacts of low-NOx compressed natural gas trucks M. Mac Kinnon et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1957727
- Modeling Atmospheric Age Distribution of Elemental Carbon Using a Regional Age-Resolved Particle Representation Framework H. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05895
- Effects of Low‐Carbon Energy Adoption on Airborne Particulate Matter Concentrations With Feedbacks to Future Climate Over California A. Kumar et al. 10.1029/2020JD032636
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Jun 2022