Estimates of CO2 fluxes over the city of Cape Town, South Africa, through Bayesian inverse modelling
Alecia Nickless et al.
Total article views: 1,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,722 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,093 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,084 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 644 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 638 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Urbanization and carbon emission: causality evidence from the new industrialized economies K. Khan et al. 10.1007/s10668-019-00479-1
- Background conditions for an urban greenhouse gas network in the Washington, DC, and Baltimore metropolitan region A. Karion et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6257-2021
- Bayesian inverse estimation of urban CO2 emissions: Results from a synthetic data simulation over Salt Lake City, UT L. Kunik et al. 10.1525/elementa.375
- Constraining Urban CO2 Emissions Using Mobile Observations from a Light Rail Public Transit Platform D. Mallia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04388
- Sub-Daily Natural CO2 Flux Simulation Based on Satellite Data: Diurnal and Seasonal Pattern Comparisons to Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions in the Greater Tokyo Area Q. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13112037
- Development of a Climate Forcing Observation System for Africa: Data-Related Considerations J. Beck et al. 10.5334/dsj-2019-042
- An atmospheric inversion over the city of Cape Town: sensitivity analyses A. Nickless et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7789-2019
- Assessing local emission for air pollution via data experiments Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118323
- Estimating CO2 Emissions from Large Scale Coal-Fired Power Plants Using OCO-2 Observations and Emission Inventories Y. Hu & Y. Shi 10.3390/atmos12070811
- Estimating power plant CO 2 emission using OCO-2 XCO 2 and high resolution WRF-Chem simulations T. Zheng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab25ae
- An emerging GHG estimation approach can help cities achieve their climate and sustainability goals K. Mueller et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac0f25
- Source Sector Attribution of CO 2 Emissions Using an Urban CO/CO 2 Bayesian Inversion System B. Nathan et al. 10.1029/2018JD029231
- Greenhouse gas observation network design for Africa A. Nickless et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1824486
- The influence of near-field fluxes on seasonal carbon dioxide enhancements: results from the Indianapolis Flux Experiment (INFLUX) N. Miles et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00166-z
- Inverse modeling of fire emissions constrained by smoke plume transport using HYSPLIT dispersion model and geostationary satellite observations H. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10259-2020
- Comparing different methods for statistical modeling of particulate matter in Tehran, Iran V. Mehdipour et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0615-z
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021