Ice particle production in mid-level stratiform mixed-phase clouds observed with collocated A-Train measurements
Total article views: 2,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,300 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,345 with geography defined and -45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,847 with geography defined and -53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 506 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 498 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Heterogeneous Nucleation of Midlevel Cloud Layer Influenced by Transported Asian Dust Over Wuhan (30.5°N, 114.4°E), China Y. He et al. 10.1029/2020JD033394
- Evaluating EAMv2 Simulated High Latitude Clouds Using ARM Measurements in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres M. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2022JD038364
- Upper troposphere dust belt formation processes vary seasonally and spatially in the Northern Hemisphere K. Yang et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00353-5
- Hemispheric and Seasonal Contrast in Cloud Thermodynamic Phase From A‐Train Spaceborne Instruments D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2020JD034322
- Simulations of Microphysics and Precipitation in a Stratiform Cloud Case over Northern China: Comparison of Two Microphysics Schemes T. Hou et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-8257-0
- Constraining the Impact of Dust‐Driven Droplet Freezing on Climate Using Cloud‐Top‐Phase Observations D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2021GL092687
- Hemispheric contrasts in ice formation in stratiform mixed-phase clouds: disentangling the role of aerosol and dynamics with ground-based remote sensing M. Radenz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17969-2021
- Habit‐Dependent Vapor Growth Modulates Arctic Supercooled Water Occurrence I. Silber et al. 10.1029/2021GL092767
- The impact of mineral dust on cloud formation during the Saharan dust event in April 2014 over Europe M. Weger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17545-2018
- Comparison of Antarctic and Arctic Single‐Layer Stratiform Mixed‐Phase Cloud Properties Using Ground‐Based Remote Sensing Measurements D. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD030673
- The day-to-day co-variability between mineral dust and cloud glaciation: a proxy for heterogeneous freezing D. Villanueva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2177-2020
- Contrasting ice formation in Arctic clouds: surface-coupled vs. surface-decoupled clouds H. Griesche et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10357-2021
- Natural Seeder‐Feeder Process Originating From Mixed‐Phase Clouds Observed With Polarization Lidar and Radiosonde at a Mid‐Latitude Plain Site Y. He et al. 10.1029/2021JD036094
- Analysis of the Observation Results for Preferentially Oriented Particles in High-Level Clouds According to the EARLINET Lidar Network and MODIS Data A. Skorokhodov & A. Konoshonkin 10.3390/atmos14061018
- Cloud Phase Simulation at High Latitudes in EAMv2: Evaluation Using CALIPSO Observations and Comparison With EAMv1 M. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2022JD037100
- Exploring relations between cloud morphology, cloud phase, and cloud radiative properties in Southern Ocean's stratocumulus clouds J. Danker et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10247-2022
- Significant continental source of ice-nucleating particles at the tip of Chile's southernmost Patagonia region X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10505-2022
- An Analysis of the Microstructure of the Melting Layer of a Precipitating Stratiform Cloud at the Dissipation Stage L. Wei et al. 10.3390/atmos13020284
- Competition Between Radiative and Seeding Effects of Overlying Clouds on Underlying Marine Stratocumulus B. Jian et al. 10.1029/2022GL100729
- Mixed-phase regime cloud thinning could help restore sea ice D. Villanueva et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aca16d
- Cloud Top Thermodynamic Phase from Synergistic Lidar-Radar Cloud Products from Polar Orbiting Satellites: Implications for Observations from Geostationary Satellites J. Mayer et al. 10.3390/rs15071742
- Derived Profiles of CCN and INP Number Concentrations in the Taklimakan Desert via Combined Polarization Lidar, Sun-Photometer, and Radiosonde Observations S. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs15051216
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Geometrical and Microphysical Properties of Clouds Formed in the Presence of Dust above the Eastern Mediterranean E. Marinou et al. 10.3390/rs13245001
- Polar Aerosol Vertical Structures and Characteristics Observed with a High Spectral Resolution Lidar at the ARM NSA Observatory D. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs14184638
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023