28 Mar 2018
Research article | 28 Mar 2018
Ice particle production in mid-level stratiform mixed-phase clouds observed with collocated A-Train measurements
Damao Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,998 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,528 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 470 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Heterogeneous Nucleation of Midlevel Cloud Layer Influenced by Transported Asian Dust Over Wuhan (30.5°N, 114.4°E), China Y. He et al. 10.1029/2020JD033394
- Upper troposphere dust belt formation processes vary seasonally and spatially in the Northern Hemisphere K. Yang et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00353-5
- Hemispheric and Seasonal Contrast in Cloud Thermodynamic Phase From A‐Train Spaceborne Instruments D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2020JD034322
- Simulations of Microphysics and Precipitation in a Stratiform Cloud Case over Northern China: Comparison of Two Microphysics Schemes T. Hou et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-8257-0
- Constraining the Impact of Dust‐Driven Droplet Freezing on Climate Using Cloud‐Top‐Phase Observations D. Villanueva et al. 10.1029/2021GL092687
- Hemispheric contrasts in ice formation in stratiform mixed-phase clouds: disentangling the role of aerosol and dynamics with ground-based remote sensing M. Radenz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17969-2021
- Habit‐Dependent Vapor Growth Modulates Arctic Supercooled Water Occurrence I. Silber et al. 10.1029/2021GL092767
- The impact of mineral dust on cloud formation during the Saharan dust event in April 2014 over Europe M. Weger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17545-2018
- An Analysis of the Microstructure of the Melting Layer of a Precipitating Stratiform Cloud at the Dissipation Stage L. Wei et al. 10.3390/atmos13020284
- Comparison of Antarctic and Arctic Single‐Layer Stratiform Mixed‐Phase Cloud Properties Using Ground‐Based Remote Sensing Measurements D. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD030673
- The day-to-day co-variability between mineral dust and cloud glaciation: a proxy for heterogeneous freezing D. Villanueva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2177-2020
- Contrasting ice formation in Arctic clouds: surface-coupled vs. surface-decoupled clouds H. Griesche et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10357-2021
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Geometrical and Microphysical Properties of Clouds Formed in the Presence of Dust above the Eastern Mediterranean E. Marinou et al. 10.3390/rs13245001
- Natural Seeder‐Feeder Process Originating From Mixed‐Phase Clouds Observed With Polarization Lidar and Radiosonde at a Mid‐Latitude Plain Site Y. He et al. 10.1029/2021JD036094
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022