Chemical characteristics of submicron particles at the central Tibetan Plateau: insights from aerosol mass spectrometry
Jianzhong Xu et al.
Total article views: 1,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,751 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,209 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 542 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Relative role of black carbon and sea-salt aerosols as cloud condensation nuclei over a high altitude urban atmosphere in eastern Himalaya A. Chatterjee et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140468
- Chemical characterization of submicron particulate matter (PM1) emitted by burning highland barley in the northeastern part of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117351
- Aerosol Mass and Optical Properties, Smoke Influence on O 3 , and High NO 3 Production Rates in a Western U.S. City Impacted by Wildfires V. Selimovic et al. 10.1029/2020JD032791
- Characteristics of submicron particles coming from a big firecrackers burning event: Implications to atmospheric pollution N. Rastogi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2018.11.002
- Characterization of submicron organic particles in Beijing during summertime: comparison between SP-AMS and HR-AMS J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14091-2020
- Chemical characterization and sources of submicron aerosols in the northeastern Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: insights from high-resolution mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7897-2019
- Extending Ozone‐Precursor Relationships in China From Peak Concentration to Peak Time H. Qu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033670
- Mixing State and Fractal Dimension of Soot Particles at a Remote Site in the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau Q. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01917
- Characteristics and potential sources of black carbon particles in suburban Nanjing, China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.02.011
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Chemical Characteristics of PM2.5 and Water-Soluble Organic Nitrogen in Yangzhou, China Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos10040178
- Characteristics and sources of fine organic aerosol over a big semi-arid urban city of western India using HR-ToF-AMS A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.009
- Deposition of Organic and Black Carbon: Direct Measurements at Three Remote Stations in the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau F. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031018
- Chemical characterization of long-range transport biomass burning emissions to the Himalayas: insights from high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4617-2018
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosol in the Himalayas: insight from ultra-high-resolution mass spectrometry Y. An et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1115-2019
- Free tropospheric aerosols at the Mt. Bachelor Observatory: more oxidized and higher sulfate content compared to boundary layer aerosols S. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1571-2019
- Characteristics and temporal variations of organic and elemental carbon aerosols in PM1 in Changchun, Northeast China N. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-07494-9
- In situ measurements of trace gases, PM, and aerosol optical properties during the 2017 NW US wildfire smoke event V. Selimovic et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3905-2019
- Regional Differences of Chemical Composition and Optical Properties of Aerosols in the Tibetan Plateau J. Xu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031226
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021