Articles | Volume 18, issue 1
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Chemical characteristics of submicron particles at the central Tibetan Plateau: insights from aerosol mass spectrometry
Total article views: 2,577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,508 with geography defined and 69 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,919 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 589 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Relative role of black carbon and sea-salt aerosols as cloud condensation nuclei over a high altitude urban atmosphere in eastern Himalaya A. Chatterjee et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140468
- Chemical characterization of submicron particulate matter (PM1) emitted by burning highland barley in the northeastern part of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117351
- Characteristics of submicron particles coming from a big firecrackers burning event: Implications to atmospheric pollution N. Rastogi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2018.11.002
- Extending Ozone‐Precursor Relationships in China From Peak Concentration to Peak Time H. Qu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033670
- Atmospheric Brown Carbon on the Tibetan Plateau: Regional Differences in Chemical Composition and Light Absorption Properties J. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00016
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Chemical Characteristics of PM2.5 and Water-Soluble Organic Nitrogen in Yangzhou, China Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos10040178
- Characteristics and sources of fine organic aerosol over a big semi-arid urban city of western India using HR-ToF-AMS A. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.009
- Deposition of Organic and Black Carbon: Direct Measurements at Three Remote Stations in the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau F. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031018
- Chemical characterization of long-range transport biomass burning emissions to the Himalayas: insights from high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4617-2018
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosol in the Himalayas: insight from ultra-high-resolution mass spectrometry Y. An et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1115-2019
- Free tropospheric aerosols at the Mt. Bachelor Observatory: more oxidized and higher sulfate content compared to boundary layer aerosols S. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1571-2019
- Regional Differences of Chemical Composition and Optical Properties of Aerosols in the Tibetan Plateau J. Xu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031226
- Aerosol Mass and Optical Properties, Smoke Influence on O 3 , and High NO 3 Production Rates in a Western U.S. City Impacted by Wildfires V. Selimovic et al. 10.1029/2020JD032791
- Characterization of submicron organic particles in Beijing during summertime: comparison between SP-AMS and HR-AMS J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14091-2020
- Chemical characterization and sources of submicron aerosols in Lhasa on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: Insights from high-resolution mass spectrometry W. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152866
- Chemical characterization and sources of submicron aerosols in the northeastern Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: insights from high-resolution mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7897-2019
- Mixing State and Fractal Dimension of Soot Particles at a Remote Site in the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau Q. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01917
- Elemental analysis of oxygenated organic coating on black carbon particles using a soot-particle aerosol mass spectrometer M. Ma et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2799-2021
- Characteristics and potential sources of black carbon particles in suburban Nanjing, China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.02.011
- Characterization and source identification of submicron aerosol during serious haze pollution periods in Beijing P. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.04.005
- Effect of COVID-19 lockdown on the concentration and composition of NR-PM2.5 over Ahmedabad, a big city in western India J. Dave et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100818
- Regional Differences in the Light Absorption Properties of Fine Particulate Matter Over the Tibetan Plateau: Insights From HR‐ToF‐AMS and Aethalometer Measurements X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035562
- Characteristics and temporal variations of organic and elemental carbon aerosols in PM1 in Changchun, Northeast China N. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-07494-9
- In situ measurements of trace gases, PM, and aerosol optical properties during the 2017 NW US wildfire smoke event V. Selimovic et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3905-2019
- Unexpected High Absorption of Atmospheric Aerosols Over a Western Tibetan Plateau Site in Summer L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033286
- Carbonaceous Aerosols over Lachung in the Eastern Himalayas: Primary Sources and Secondary Formation of Organic Aerosols in a Remote High-Altitude Environment B. Arun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00190
Latest update: 28 May 2023