Simultaneous aerosol mass spectrometry and chemical ionisation mass spectrometry measurements during a biomass burning event in the UK: insights into nitrate chemistry
Ernesto Reyes-Villegas et al.
Total article views: 2,179 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,165 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,503 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 662 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Overview of the French Operational Network for In Situ Observation of PM Chemical Composition and Sources in Urban Environments (CARA Program) O. Favez et al. 10.3390/atmos12020207
- Heterogeneous N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake coefficient and production yield of ClNO<sub>2</sub> in polluted northern China: roles of aerosol water content and chemical composition Y. Tham et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13155-2018
- Mass spectral characterization of primary emissions and implications in source apportionment of organic aerosol W. Xu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3205-2020
- Formation of highly oxygenated organic molecules from chlorine-atom-initiated oxidation of alpha-pinene Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5145-2020
- Observations of organic and inorganic chlorinated compounds and their contribution to chlorine radical concentrations in an urban environment in northern Europe during the wintertime M. Priestley et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13481-2018
- ClNO 2 Yields From Aircraft Measurements During the 2015 WINTER Campaign and Critical Evaluation of the Current Parameterization E. McDuffie et al. 10.1029/2018JD029358
- A Major Combustion Aerosol Event Had a Negligible Impact on the Atmospheric Ice‐Nucleating Particle Population M. Adams et al. 10.1029/2020JD032938
- OH chemistry of non-methane organic gases (NMOGs) emitted from laboratory and ambient biomass burning smoke: evaluating the influence of furans and oxygenated aromatics on ozone and secondary NMOG formation M. Coggon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14875-2019
- Theoretical Study on Criegee Intermediate’s Role in Ozonolysis of Acrylic Acid X. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b11671
- The relationship between aerosol concentration and atmospheric potential gradient in urban environments M. Wright et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134959
- Significant impacts of anthropogenic activities on monoterpene and oleic acid-derived particulate organic nitrates in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105585
- Optical and Chemical Analysis of Absorption Enhancement by Mixed Carbonaceous Aerosols in the 2019 Woodbury, AZ, Fire Plume J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020JD032399
- Online Chemical Characterization of Food-Cooking Organic Aerosols: Implications for Source Apportionment E. Reyes-Villegas et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b06278
- The effect of structure and isomerism on the vapor pressures of organic molecules and its potential atmospheric relevance C. Dang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1628177
- Observations of Isocyanate, Amide, Nitrate, and Nitro Compounds From an Anthropogenic Biomass Burning Event Using a ToF-CIMS M. Priestley et al. 10.1002/2017JD027316
- Highly controlled, reproducible measurements of aerosol emissions from combustion of a common African biofuel source S. Haslett et al. 10.5194/acp-18-385-2018
Latest update: 03 May 2021