Observational analyses of dramatic developments of a severe air pollution event in the Beijing area
Ju Li et al.
Total article views: 2,022 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,009 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,520 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 489 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Positive and negative turbulent heat diffusivity observed on a 325-m meteorological tower in Beijing 基于北京325米气象塔观测的正, 负湍流热扩散系数 Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2020.100009
- SURF: Understanding and Predicting Urban Convection and Haze X. Liang et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0178.1
- Diagnostic analysis of wintertime PM2.5 pollution in the North China Plain: The impacts of regional transport and atmospheric boundary layer variation X. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117346
- Roadside atmospheric pollution: still a serious environmental problem in Beijing, China W. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0620-2
- Impacts of the near-surface urban boundary layer structure on PM2.5 concentrations in Beijing during winter L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.097
- Remote Sensing Observation of New Particle Formation Events with a (UV, VIS) Polarization Lidar A. Miffre et al. 10.3390/rs11151761
- Diurnal Evolution of the Wintertime Boundary Layer in Urban Beijing, China: Insights from Doppler Lidar and a 325-m Meteorological Tower Y. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs12233935
- Severe winter haze days in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region from 1985 to 2017 and the roles of anthropogenic emissions and meteorology R. Dang & H. Liao 10.5194/acp-19-10801-2019
- Establishment of evaluation index system for synergistic monitoring effect of air pollution prevention and control in Jing-Jin-Ji area Y. Wu et al. 10.32438/WPE.9018
- A foehn-induced haze front in Beijing: observations and implications J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15793-2020
- Diminishing clear winter skies in Beijing towards a possible future L. Pei & Z. Yan 10.1088/1748-9326/aaf032
- Characteristics and similarity relations of turbulence dispersion parameters under heavy haze conditions L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.014
- Vertical observations of the atmospheric boundary layer structure over Beijing urban area during air pollution episodes L. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6949-2019
- Characterization of water soluble inorganic ions and their evolution processes during PM2.5 pollution episodes in a small city in southwest China B. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.376
- Multiple technical observations of the atmospheric boundary layer structure of a red-alert haze episode in Beijing Y. Shi et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4887-2019
- A Persistent Fog Event Involving Heavy Pollutants in Yancheng Area of Jiangsu Province Y. Zhu et al. 10.1155/2018/2512138
- Aerosol vertical mass flux measurements during heavy aerosol pollution episodes at a rural site and an urban site in the Beijing area of the North China Plain R. Yuan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12857-2019
- From weak to intense downslope winds: origin, interaction with boundary-layer turbulence and impact on CO<sub>2</sub> variability J. Arrillaga et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4615-2019
- Vertical Gradient Variations in Radiation Budget and Heat Fluxes in the Urban Boundary Layer: A Comparison Study Between Polluted and Clean Air Episodes in Beijing During Winter L. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032478
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021