12 Jan 2018
Research article | 12 Jan 2018
Highly controlled, reproducible measurements of aerosol emissions from combustion of a common African biofuel source
Sophie L. Haslett et al.
Total article views: 2,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,105 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,595 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Pellet-Fed Gasifier Stoves Approach Gas-Stove Like Performance during in-Home Use in Rwanda W. Champion & A. Grieshop 10.1021/acs.est.9b00009
- Influence of Stove, Fuel, and Oxidation Flow Reactor Conditions on Aging of Laboratory-Generated Cookstove Emissions A. Sinha et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00081
- Optical Properties of Laboratory and Ambient Biomass Burning Aerosols: Elucidating Black, Brown, and Organic Carbon Components and Mixing Regimes D. Romonosky et al. 10.1029/2018JD029892
- Lifecycle of light-absorbing carbonaceous aerosols in the atmosphere D. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00145-8
- Technical note: A new approach to discriminate different black carbon sources by utilising fullerene and metals in positive matrix factorisation analysis of high-resolution soot particle aerosol mass spectrometer data Z. Bibi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10763-2021
- Extreme air pollution from residential solid fuel burning C. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41893-018-0125-x
- Physical and chemical properties of black carbon and organic matter from different combustion and photochemical sources using aerodynamic aerosol classification D. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16161-2021
- Production of particulate brown carbon during atmospheric aging of residential wood-burning emissions N. Kumar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17843-2018
- Evolution of Aerosol Optical Properties from Wood Smoke in Real Atmosphere Influenced by Burning Phase and Solar Radiation D. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07569
- Mixing State of Carbonaceous Aerosols of Primary Emissions from “Improved” African Cookstoves Y. Ting et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b00456
- Particle and VOC emission factor measurements for anthropogenic sources in West Africa S. Keita et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7691-2018
- Technical note: Pyrolysis principles explain time-resolved organic aerosol release from biomass burning M. Fawaz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15605-2021
- High- and low-temperature pyrolysis profiles describe volatile organic compound emissions from western US wildfire fuels K. Sekimoto et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9263-2018
- Black Carbon Emission and Wet Scavenging From Surface to the Top of Boundary Layer Over Beijing Region D. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033096
Latest update: 02 Dec 2022